Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Everyone is free to do whatever they want.

But i hope that no one on AU is dressing up and passing out candy and participating in this garbage.

I truly believe God won’t “heal our land” until most of us are refusing to celebrate Oct 31.
05:43 PM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 November, 08:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Felt i had to at last minute as asked by grandchildren - too young to understand - and they r leaving next month going far away.
I grew up celebrating All Saints Day
Thrown decs out as won't need them again
sorry Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 November, 08:44
my kids dont eat junk food, processes food, juice or sodas.......we took them trick or treating!!! no blood nothing "sexy"....they know i do not enjoy Halloween or the candy......as a parent you pick n choose the battles...once a year to dress up n collect candy they dont have all year???they had fun and i hid my anxiety very well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
02 November, 11:20
I have not celebrated it for the past 5 years, as soon as I understood what it stood for.

Praying Psalm 37 @Psalm37
01 November, 08:54

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 November, 07:30
Amen I don't celebrate it.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 November, 07:30
Amen I don't celebrate it.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
01 November, 01:15
Amen Doq! Never have and never will! i just cant get why people who claim to love Jesus and are Christians are still celebrating a day that is filled with death, fear, evil etc....

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
01 November, 01:10

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
01 November, 12:47
I refuse to particpate in any involvement with Halloween. I spent much of my day in prayer today and yesterday specifically about today. So many, including myself, in the past, had no idea how evil this day is, and I pray that the truth will be revealed. So many good people really have no clue; I know I didn’t.

Red 55S @Red55S
01 November, 12:36
Indeed. Spent the evening watching a video on EZ water instead. Look up Dr. Jerry Pollack's work.

Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
31 October, 11:16
I didn't participate..I stayed home, read 10 chapters of Exodus chapters 21-31💕

Jeffery Bayley @Truthseeker17
31 October, 11:09
whats wrong with Halloween, teach me

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
01 November, 02:42
In response Jeffery Bayley to his Publication
Christians should be celebrating light, life, love and peace. Halloween celebrates fear, death, darkness and witchcraft. God tells us to have nothing to do with the works of darkness. To me it’s a pretty simple choice to make. But, the real clencher is that Oct. 31 is an evil blood lust celebration that witches and lucifarians participate in every year. Many children, especially, are tortured, sacrificed, killed and even eaten as well as having their blood consumed. It is real and sick.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
01 November, 02:42
In response Jeffery Bayley to his Publication
Christians should be celebrating light, life, love and peace. Halloween celebrates fear, death, darkness and witchcraft. God tells us to have nothing to do with the works of darkness. To me it’s a pretty simple choice to make. But, the real clencher is that Oct. 31 is an evil blood lust celebration that witches and lucifarians participate in every year. Many children, especially, are tortured, sacrificed, killed and even eaten as well as having their blood consumed. It is real and sick.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
31 October, 10:31
Refused to participate in the satanic bs!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
31 October, 10:22
Wide awake and refuse to partisipate🤮

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
31 October, 10:06
havent participated in 6 years

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 October, 10:05
I don't participate in it, but a lot of people do that just think of it as innocent fun - dressing up and kids trick or treating. In that case, God will never heal our land because most normies have no clue about the truth about anything, much less Oct. 31.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 October, 10:05
I don't participate in it, but a lot of people do that just think of it as innocent fun - dressing up and kids trick or treating. In that case, God will never heal our land because most normies have no clue about the truth about anything, much less Oct. 31.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
31 October, 09:50
I refused.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
31 October, 09:42
I posted something on this on TS and was given a bible verse to defend children 'having fun' on Halloween. I dunno, once you know, you know.... and my kids and I can't enjoy anymore. I was a fashion designer for years so always loved the costume/creative side. Never liked the scary/gory and now my kids are wide awake to it.

Night Shift @kekerista
31 October, 09:50
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
yup, me too.
I'm going to miss creating things like this
Never again for Halloween.
Maybe under different circumstances.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
31 October, 09:38
In Germany The Protestants commemorate the Reformation of Martin Luther with a church service

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 October, 09:41
Not here not one Halloween thing here 👊 Outside earlier Coyotes and Owl screaming 🤔 sad to think about I used to . God forgive me 🙏

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
31 October, 09:37
Lights off listening to 432 Hz healing music for my 14 year old Border Collie❤️

Explorations 017 @Explorations17
31 October, 09:49
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Bless You!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 October, 09:36
I have turned my lights dark for over 10 years.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
31 October, 09:34
Amazes me how many of my supposedly awake christian friends celebrate this night! Crazy, indeed.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
31 October, 09:31
We aren't participating in our household. We don't give out anything. Haven't for quite a few years now.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
31 October, 09:30

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
31 October, 09:28
My 82 year old mom gave up everything she owned that was scary, last year, this year she gave out candy. I feel God is watching and happy with the progress.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
31 October, 10:21
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Although, I’d like to add, some of us were raised celebrating this for many years, it’s another change we are making, makes our love ones think we’ve lost our minds. It will be so much better when the public knows everything. Just saying.

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
31 October, 09:27
We did not participate at all !! We kept the lights off .

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
31 October, 09:27
Not only have I not participated for years, but I'm happy to report (from "The Halloween Capital of the World") that most all houses are DARK and pumpkinless here in my parcel of Creation.

Seriously NOT the same as it was 3 years ago, even.

The World Is Waking Up.

👏🙏🙌