Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 October, 08:18
🐋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by whitehatchat in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 October, 09:08
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
THE HERO'S JOURNEY

HISTORY AS AN ARCHETYPAL PROCESS

"I Stood Upon a Gigantic Mountain and Saw a Gigantic Man and I Heard a Voice of Thunder, and He Spake to unto me and said: I AM Thou and Thou Art I; and wheresoever thou mayest be I AM There. In All Am I Scattered; and whensover thou Willest, thou Gatherest Me; and Gathering Me; thou Gatherest Thyself." -The Apocryphal God-Spell of Eve

The Stories and Mythologies of All Religious and Spiritual Traditions can be Viewed as the Software through which We Learn to Align the Hardware of Our Triune Brain with Our Holographic Heart and bring it into A-"Tune-ment", A-"Tone"-ment and "At-One-ment" with the Mother-Father Heart that is the (Q)uantum Source of All Creation; a Hero's Journey that is Holo-Fractally Encoded in the Judeo-Christian Bible and is Embodied in the Life, Death and Resurrection of Jesus the Christ.
The Story of Jesus, when Viewed in this Ultimate Contex is, Truly, the Greatest Story Ever Told!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396