Honkler Simpson @Honkler
Less than 24h after Lula's "victory", he's not even in office, and this is the 4th mass looting video I recieved.
The banditry knows they have a green pass now. My little confort was seeing Lula's supporters being robbed of their iPhones and crying. They send us all to hell, so lets burn together.
If there's a God and any justice in this fking reality, then our best hope is a civil war. But I don't see it happening with us disarmed.

https://twitter.com/i/stat...
11:51 AM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 October, 11:29
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
We are all praying for you there.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 October, 10:26
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Please don't give up hope. Please believe in the loving power of our Creator. GOD created the world and He is going to win. Sending you healing prayers for your father and please know that we in America will never give up. Brazil is in our prayers and so are you Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
01 November, 08:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you, my eyes are teary already. I'm very much on edge and gave up to despair, doubt God which is something I'll regret for eternity.
I thought people accepted it, but some don't. Please see my latest posts to see what's happening. People are taking the streets with the truckers. Military on the move. I'm still afraid they might turn against us but seems the Armed Forces all "surrendered their offices", which means Bolsonaro is the active commander of Armed Forces now; they'll answer directly to him.
The outcome is far from certain, and we'll definitely suffer whatever it may be, but at least there's hope and a fighting chance, so please, keep praying for us.
There's a Hague Tribunal here. Once our fraud is exposed, we can bring down Dominion voting system everywhere.