Nada ... @Nada
30 October, 07:42
A lot of Patriots have been struggling lately. Their prayer requests have been fulfilled over and over here on AU.

Anons circle the wagons for each other. It’s beautiful to see.

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Norma Shrock @Libra7
😟A couple of months ago,I asked for prayers for a health issue I was having and I didn't get even one reponse.
08:42 PM - Oct 30, 2022
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Libra7 in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
31 October, 02:44
In response Norma Shrock to her Publication
Hoping you had improvement in the last 2 months. Praying for better health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Norma Shrock @Libra7
31 October, 09:10
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Thank you I appreciate that!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
31 October, 02:34
Praying πŸ™πŸ»

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
31 October, 02:33
Praying Norma.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
31 October, 02:20
Huge blessings to you Norma! I’m following you now so please keep us posted on how you are progressing βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ’«

Norma Shrock @Libra7
31 October, 09:13
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
πŸ™‚Thank you.I will follow you as well.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
31 October, 02:07
happened to me too, but then got soo many prayers after! Praying for you and hope you are doing well now.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
31 October, 01:56
πŸ™Now following you! Praying for your health issue. πŸ™ Love and light!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
31 October, 12:17
πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 October, 11:09

Cam Mac @campmac111
30 October, 10:36
πŸ™Dear Good Lord, I bind my prayers with these other good souls for a perfect resolution to Norma's health issues and restoration of her faith in You and your healing powers and a perfect outcome, even if they aren't visible during the process. Thank you Lord, Thy will be done. It is so, so it is.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 October, 09:35
My prayers go out to you. I hope you are feeling better. πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 October, 09:33
Norma, you are loved. I wish I could give you a big hug right now, so you could feel my love and prayers for you. I pray that your health issue has improved. Please let us know what we can pray for, ok?πŸ™β€οΈ

Norma Shrock @Libra7
31 October, 01:40
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thanks so much! My health issue was bad lower back pain,and spasms of pain in my upper thigh.The pain in my back is almost completely gone,as is the thigh pain!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 October, 09:27
Sorry to hear this Norma, How are You feeling now ?

Norma Shrock @Libra7
31 October, 01:47
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
The lower back pain that I had for months plus bad spasms in my upper thigh is almost completely gone. I no longer trust medical doctors.I considered going to a chiropractor,but don't have the funds to do that.I ask for prayers from my daughters and granddaughter,after that the pain was leaving! Yahweh is my healer.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
30 October, 09:15
im so sorry to hear that, im here if i can evwr help!
WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK

Norma Shrock @Libra7
31 October, 01:48
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Thank You so much!!

Nada ... @Nada
30 October, 08:46
sorry to hear that Norma…i’ve noticed this trend steadily pick up this month with increased interaction on AU…you ever need another prayer, post and tag me…you’ll get at least one response πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

Norma Shrock @Libra7
30 October, 08:52
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Thanks so much! I think it's wonderful that people post prayer requests on here,and I pray for them.