Whites QWall @QTip75
Someone professionally cut off my catalytic converter from my Ford E-150.

Unfortunately going to cost more than $41.50.
06:47 PM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 November, 12:35
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I made an official report to my local police and they told me there will be no investigation. I live in Eau Claire, WI.

Here’s the reply I received from my local police station telling me they’re not going to do anything about it:

I received your self-report regarding the theft of your catalytic converter. There are no leads at this time and I have not assigned it for further investigation. Should any further suspect information come forward, please let us know and further investigation can be completed.

Thank you,

Lieutenant Jesse Henning
Eau Claire Police Department
North District Commander
715-839-4972

I replied to Lieutenant Henning with this article and asking what steps he will be taking with it
https://www.foxbusiness.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 October, 12:34
I feel a relief that it’s going to be fixed on the cheap. I appreciate all of your concerns Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Painter @Painter_jrb
31 October, 02:08
could be eXciting

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 October, 11:01
So sorry, it's happening in 🇨🇦 too.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
30 October, 10:59
Happens with the older fords alot my I have an 05 Excursion and the cats on them are running 1800-3000. you should see all the post on the forums im on about people getting there cats stolen

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 October, 10:25
Today I heard there is silver in catalytic converters. I don't know where it is, but perhaps the thieves know. I hope you can replace yours.

Today I heard there is silver in catalytic converters. I don't know where it is, but perhaps the thieves know. I hope you can replace yours.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
30 October, 07:42
do you know a car guy or have a small town shop you can get to? my cousin owns his own shop and i had a problem that, on the surface, looked like c.c. failure. he said the catalytic converter can be removed & bypassed but will only do it on the down-low and cash payment. maybe you could find a place that will do the same.

30 October, 07:57
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
yeah, going to call my guy tomorrow.
i appreciate the advice 🙏

Laritha Savage @Laritha
30 October, 11:38
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Muffler place took mine off for no charge. They sell scrap metal.

Autmama 123 @autmama
30 October, 07:35
Huge problem in Central New Jersey. Our local police put out a warning about it.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 October, 07:23
They stole it for scap metal selling ?
Damn, too bad the vehicle can't be rigged for a stun-gun reaction
What good doe it do to paint it pink?
That's stinks. STAY out of the cities ...

30 October, 07:37
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
./ sync with my fiance. She just said my next one should be painted pink! Going to have someone make a cage around it. Researched it already.

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
30 October, 07:17
Big problem in Chicago. They do it in broad daylight where everyone is watching and filming. Police suggested painting them pink.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
30 October, 07:02
Do they sell these to scrappers? They have to know they are stolen. They were stealing all the flower holders on the gravestones near me and selling them. People/scrappers buying this stuff need to be held accountable as well!!!
🤬😡🤬

30 October, 07:33
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
What happened to me is nothing compared to other people issues of what they’re dealing with right now. I was debating even mentioning it due to that. To think some will steal from a graveyard is just unthinkable.

We gave food to the homeless on the streets of New Orleans and my woman had all of her money stolen at the same time. Bible says we shouldve given our coats as well. I would have if we were wearing any. Didn’t find out her money/cards were stolen until it was too late.

So many criminals don’t have God in their hearts. #1 issue in my book.

And as soon as I get it replaced, they may come back and take it again. i’ve seen videos online where people take them in the middle of the day while the owners are home. 30 second job.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 October, 06:55
The question is “Why”?

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
30 October, 07:37
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Catalytic converters contain 3 types of precious metals rhodium, palladium and platinum

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
30 October, 06:52
Happened to my car. I didn't notice until I gave it to the wrecker.