Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 October, 11:38
How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 October, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Chemistry, baby, chemistry! Didn't hurt that Adam was a fig farmer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 October, 12:02
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
But wasn't Eve Adams Rib?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 October, 12:09
Yes, but in all my years I have learned don’t question God. He gave us breath, he can take away our breath.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This isn't questioning G_d however questioning the word of man.
12:23 PM - Oct 30, 2022
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 October, 10:26
Psalm 118:8, KJV It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
30 October, 06:28
Why censor "Big G," VK? Surely the Creator doesn't mind us using that word? 🤔

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
30 October, 04:55
All Books written here was tampered with by The Slave Masters. People just cant seem to comprehend that we are in their Territory and everything here is/was controlled by them..

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 October, 04:50
man does not know the mind of God, until God gives man the Wisdom

spiritual death & rebirth are required

the mind becomes spritual vs carnal

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
30 October, 04:42
I am safely assumming you are dripping info to brace us for a misrepresentation of God’s word.
this would be and/or will be THE greatest hurdle for most if / when proven to be true.

NEO ONE @Neo
30 October, 04:40
Find the source.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 October, 04:47
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 October, 04:40

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 October, 02:47
I get it VK…I wonder sometimes why God left out important details, does he want us to use our brain? Does he want us to research to find the details? Now you have me questioning..

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 October, 02:32

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
30 October, 02:23
Um.. The Bible tells us everything we need to know. I mean, ALL THE BOOKS.. All those "recently found" books can be found in a bible that a tribe in AFRICA has read for centuries. They also keep many Jewish traditions.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 October, 12:53
Well GOD KNOWS we need some seriously solid foundations to build NEW LIFE on. Truth is the ONLY thing that stands the test of time.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 October, 12:53
YES -
much editing was performed to control the truth about everything