Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 November, 12:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Makes sense .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 November, 12:37
I feel a sense of magic in the air...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
30 October, 06:40
Is there anyway I can share tik-tok like this with family and friends when I am not on TikTok? I have always screen recorded these in the past but that's such a pain in the ass and it looks amateurish

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
30 October, 11:33
Powerful insight! Retrograde motion is something most people don't understand. Periodically, planets (called stars in ancient times) appear to reverse course & move backward thru other stars (planets/lights), like when we pass a car on the road, it appears to go backward.

Around 3/2 BC, Jupiter’s retrograde wandering got the attn of wise men (written of in the bible). After Jupiter & Regulus had a "kingly" encounter, Jupiter cont'd on its path only to retrograde (changed its mind) & head back to Regulus for a 2nd conjunction. After a 2nd pass, it reversed course for a 3rd encounter, a triple-conjunction. A 3x pass is more rare. Over a period of months, watching "magus" would show the Planet of Kings danced a halo above the Star of Kings. A coronation.

Bet there is more to this story! Most people have no idea of the symbolism written in the heavens. Thank you for sharing this. I may need to do some research & pray answers fall into my lap. #Revelations #Daniel

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
30 October, 11:35
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
I'm pondering what other planets & stars the planet is retrograding about and interacting with, for within that or therein lies the story to be translated or interpreted.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 October, 10:42
last night wpuld have been good for 🌙 travel Kim , it was sooo close .😂 .