Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
Anon family, I need prayer warriors.

Please pray for my brother Jimmy. He is scheduled to have a triple bypass on Nov. 7th but is having a hard time breathing and his oxygen is low. We are worried his heart is going to give out on him. He is not vaxxed.

I've lost both of my parents in the past 4 years to cancer and sarquidosis of the lungs, and I frankly cant take losing him too.
10:15 PM - Oct 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
30 October, 09:03
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 October, 08:01
PLEASE TRY
get a cheap mister/humidifier from the drug store and fill it with distilled water and a capful or two of hydrogen peroxide and set in near him. This should help his breathing and oxygen quite quickly.

Lord, I humbly ask you bless this man with complete healing. Strengthen his cardiovascular system to allow a successful surgery. In Jesus name I pray.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 October, 01:38
you should be able to take him into the hospital for oxygen therapy prior to his operation if he's having a hard time breathing and be sent home with oxygen

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
30 October, 01:37
praying!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 October, 01:34
🙏

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
30 October, 01:37
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
co -q-10 unblocks tje heart vessels.. so does violet extract.( hearts ease” grow some & eat em & give Jimmy some gummies.. it cant hurt & should help.. God got this...

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
30 October, 01:33
Sending prayers for Jimmy may his surgery and recovery be successful

Ange Love @LoveM
30 October, 01:27
Prayers for Jimmy🙏🏻✨🕊❤️
https://www.ucsfhealth.org...

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
30 October, 01:21
Judy, I am praying for your brother Jimmy ... and guidance for the surgeon's hands for a great outcome .. Bless you! 🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 October, 01:19
Praying for you and Jimmy.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Linda Smith @linlou55
30 October, 01:19
Prayed for peace that passes all understanding, sending love. ❤️🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 October, 01:18
prayers for your brother.🙏💕

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 October, 12:10
🙏🙏🙏We R w/ you..............

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
30 October, 11:36
🙏🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
30 October, 11:34
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
30 October, 10:54
Praying for Jimmy

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 October, 10:53
Please, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer.

As You know, Your child Jimmy, is having some difficulty with his heart. Please let it be Your will to send healing to Jimmy. Please let him recover from this fully and have the clarity to do in his life all that is necessary to be and stay healthy.

Whatever Your will, please bring peace and comfort to Jimmy, his sister, and all of his family and those who love him.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen! 🙏🏻❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 October, 10:50
🙏💗🙏

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
30 October, 10:48
Prayers up for Jimmy and for YOU!
🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
30 October, 10:47
I said a prayer this morning in church. I hope God knew who was in my heart.

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
30 October, 10:46
praying 🕊💓🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 October, 10:45
Prayers for Jimmy💖

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 October, 10:44
🙏❤️🙏

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
30 October, 10:31
🙏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 October, 09:54
Prayers sent. 🙏♥️🙏

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 October, 09:03
God, I pray that you would send divine help to Judy's brother. I pray he will be able to breath properly and that you would even out his oxygen and breathing. Please bring he and Judy your peace. Help them to feel your presence with them and feel your comfort.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
30 October, 08:41
Praying for both you and your brother.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 October, 08:25
🙏🙏🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 October, 08:24
Praying

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
30 October, 08:24
Lord God, in Your mercy we ask that you give relief to Judy in her needs. Thank You God. Amen