Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 October, 05:03
Got thrown a curveball yesterday with a positive test result for thyroid cancer. Been a little out of sorts trying to determine next steps. Would appreciate any positive vibes you could send my way and also any information you may have regarding potential protocols that may help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
1/4-1/2 teaspoon of quality baking soda in an 8 oz glass of water a day alone, can work miracles for such things.

This is a great page for intell everyone!!!

Knowledge is power.

Please all share it!!!

Baking soda cost pennies-EVERYONE can afford it.

🙏💛🙏
08:09 PM - Oct 29, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
29 October, 10:47
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Yes, use Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda, Arm and Hammer brand is poison too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
29 October, 10:27
It just so happens that I already have some baking soda. Two bag fulls to be precise.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
29 October, 09:13
I've heard cancers are fungi ... baking soda is an excellent neutralizer.

For the thyroid, def iodine treatment.
Stay positive, eat healthy and keep away from processed foods.

Sending love, prayers and positive healing vibes your way Cowboy.
❤️🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 October, 09:28
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
The relationship is connected and they act the, the fungus parasites on the host, its is a type of parasite

This will help you understand the symbiosis-

James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 October, 08:25
we have used this for years we use one level teaspoon of baking soda in a tall glass of water and add agave juice to taste it makes it a good tasting drink that still does the benefits. If you have acid reflux or any kind of sore stomach, morning sickness this stuff works amazing.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 October, 08:31
In response James Dean to his Publication
That's a lot. Dr. Jockers says 1/2 a tsp. I say 1/4 ussually.

If taking that much, I would have PH test strips on hand and bring it up to 7.2 slowly

My daughter over did it once, became overly alkaline and had the headache from hell for days.

Acid Reflux is often the digestive system clogged and backed up.

Oxypowder everyone.

Acid Reflux and Ulcers can also be caused by the H-Pylroi. bug

Two Mastic Gum tabs a day , morning and night for two weeks.

Symptoms relieved within 48 hrs.

Law & Physics @physics171
29 October, 08:19
Thank you for the post.
Informatice.

Have used Red mill backing soda.
A good mouth wash as well as borax as well.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 October, 08:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I use RedMill too!

It's a great mouth wash, tooth paste, paste for skin Kancer mixed with castor oil.

Also, many don't know they can brush their teeth with probiotics or open the capsule and pour it in your mouth after brushing-swish around, let the gums absorb them and do their magic. Healthy mouth.

*not an authorized baking soda dr.

https://cayce.com/cayce-ca...