Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 October, 01:04
Good Afternoon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
the world as it is .. is broken, we can all see that much.

one of the many reason people end up at the bottom
is because they help others even when they have nothing.

people like this guy get taken advantage of,
they loose while the others win,
and we applaud them .. reward them.

the kid helping this guy out is an insult,
the kid gains from exploiting this guy via youtubes for a few bucks but they stand on this guys head for the follows, likes and the revenue it creates long term.

this video and many like it are an illustration of a disingenuous offer.

yes people can be kind but it can only be genuine without reward.

I want a world where its ok to help others and not get shafted for it because we are all without riches and deep down we are all this guy on the street.

I want a world where there is no more, "this is obviously broken, and yet nothing is done immediately about it."

or am i just asking to much here?
08:07 PM - Oct 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
TikTai KaMatai - Z @kretinas
30 October, 05:32
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
It was reaction of a poor guy to show, not him...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
29 October, 08:22
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Whether or not he was seeking glory, bottom line is he made that guy very happy and helped him immensely. The helped guy went to bed happier that night and with a little more hope. That's positive: win-win.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 October, 08:31
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
oh i hear ya,
and agree with the sentiment of VK's post,
but at the end of the day what i pointed out above is the cold reality of what goes on on the ground level.

I agree with you, but i just don't have the tolerance for disingenuous short term offers of hope.

I bet that guy is still sleeping on the curb..