Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
21 November, 08:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ok, that made me cry happy tears.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 November, 10:05
Tears here, he gave all he had to give.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
31 October, 11:26
I can’t give it enough ❤️💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 October, 04:26
RIPPLES OF HOPE!

IAM NJoy @NJoy
31 October, 10:27
🇦🇺 Bomerang - he could have given the homeless guy $5 & he’d still have run after him in gratitude. And that hug & human embrace made the tears stream twice as hard ❤️

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 October, 09:47
Random acts of kindness. 🙏♥️♥️🙏

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
30 October, 05:50
The power of Cash. Money is a form of energy.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
31 October, 10:22
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
Agree. From my understanding - money is concretised energy. A tool of exchange here in the physical.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 October, 12:51
✨♥️LOVE♥️✨

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
29 October, 11:57
Please don't think Im insensitive because I done put my 2 cents worth in about ppl on the struggle bus are oftentimes more generous but I had to share this.. This gal has had me 😂 4 an hour at her tiktoks.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
29 October, 11:51
😭😭😭 i'm bawling! my heart!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 October, 11:35

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 October, 04:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😅

memes matter @NoComment
30 October, 05:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
huh

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
29 October, 09:32
💗

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
30 October, 06:34
In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication
Celebrate life … life continues always .. Love is all there is

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 October, 09:22
.💫💞

Robert Franz @afsocrob
29 October, 09:20
Hallelujah. The people with the Least are the the people that share the Most. God Bless, Humanity still exists.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 October, 09:18
🙏💯💥🙌

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 October, 09:10
💖

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 October, 08:07
the world as it is .. is broken, we can all see that much.

one of the many reason people end up at the bottom
is because they help others even when they have nothing.

people like this guy get taken advantage of,
they loose while the others win,
and we applaud them .. reward them.

the kid helping this guy out is an insult,
the kid gains from exploiting this guy via youtubes for a few bucks but they stand on this guys head for the follows, likes and the revenue it creates long term.

this video and many like it are an illustration of a disingenuous offer.

yes people can be kind but it can only be genuine without reward.

I want a world where its ok to help others and not get shafted for it because we are all without riches and deep down we are all this guy on the street.

I want a world where there is no more, "this is obviously broken, and yet nothing is done immediately about it."

or am i just asking to much here?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
29 October, 08:22
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Whether or not he was seeking glory, bottom line is he made that guy very happy and helped him immensely. The helped guy went to bed happier that night and with a little more hope. That's positive: win-win.

TikTai KaMatai - Z @kretinas
30 October, 05:32
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
It was reaction of a poor guy to show, not him...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
29 October, 07:28
Beautiful. I just got full goosebumps.💛
Be kind to one another we are all going through personal struggles.🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 October, 07:11
People are kind and generous everywhere all walks of life.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 October, 07:11
People are kind and generous everywhere all walks of life.
I wonder who was filming this?

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
29 October, 07:10
Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13 1-2

Jen ... @Jenfranji
29 October, 06:40
😥

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
29 October, 06:37
❤️🤗❤️

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
29 October, 06:23
😢
Dammit VK

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
29 October, 06:06
only those who have gone through suffering of any kind can develop compassion and love . Empathy is a God given gift .. whoever has it is the richest person of all. Love is supreme .

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 October, 05:51
I’m legit dirty crying right now. 😭
We lead by example. It’s my life’s mission to help every homeless person. My kids when they were young, would ask, “mom, why are you talking and giving strangers things?” My reply was, they are people that need love just as much as you do, never pass them by as God see’s all. They are his Angels. Fast forward 20+ years, my kids cop a squat and never sit empty handed. If we all did one kind thing daily for someone else, imagine the world we would live in. 🙏❤️

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
29 October, 05:45
Touch people even when no one is looking

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 October, 05:44
You gotta wonder why they removed the report that has been up for I understand over 2 years showing that the population of America would reduce down by about 2025 from around
365 milion ppl to about 125million people.

Were there really that many clones and reptilians or is it some combination of them being removed and ppl dying from the death jab?
What ya'll think?
SirusB has been telling us for years that ppl's heads would explode if they knew how few actual humans were left on Earth, but ikd what he based that on.
He or she did know an awful lot about Tartaria.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 October, 05:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
IMO... death jab injury.

OR it's the RAPTURE. THEY will never be able to explain the event in truth because they don't believe in it... and won't until it happens. There will be a large population decrease INSTANTLY at that time. Only God knows when that will happen so their dates mean nothing really.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 October, 09:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💞

10-27-22 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Mimi Klann & Liz Bliss

https://rumble.com/v1q9cxz...

Juan
The ink was drying on the paper a week ago..
I THINK they’re going to do a House arrest @ Mar-A-Lago..
Bill Gates said “We’re going to have a hung Election
& Civil War in America.”
OK. That Election is 2 weeks out..
Say that could be the case
they’re gonna blame it on Trump from 2020?..
As though HE’S THE CAUSE of whatever Civil Unrest
comes to be?!!
THE SAFEST PLACE FOR TRUMP MIGHT BE
WHERE HE CAN’T SAY A THING..

Mimi
Trump's arrested.. Pelosi end up in charge?!

Juan
Yesterday they made a big spectacle..
Biden sits down.. the nurse gives him the shot..
What if Biden has an event [due to the shot?]
Then a 25th Amendment..
THE FIX IS IN.
They skip over Harris
[Birth certificate / criminal background]
Pelosi’s said, someday she’s gonna be President..
SHE KNOWS THE FIX IS IN.
THE FAMILIES HAVE ALL WORKED IT OUT ♟

Little Bird @LittleBird203
29 October, 05:37
So beautiful when we see the humanity in humanity.
It made me weep. Thank you for sharing.
😘❤️🎈