Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 October, 10:40
I had no idea Sheila had already scheduled a farm liquidation auction and it’s today. Praying she receives what she needs and enjoys her new life. It’s a tough situation these days for farmers and ranchers. πŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
29 October, 10:46
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I’m so darn sad to see this. We are so close to victory. God Bless her. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 October, 10:56
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
This will help you understand why she had to do this BUT…..in this world, this shows how the deep state mafia has ruined everything that is good and how they are working hard to control our food. See 3 pics in the comments. For some reason, I can only post one at a time on here.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 October, 11:14
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Trump:
"We take care of our farmers" ...i have a feeling u will be alright, however hard it is going thru this. Will be praying for u Texas Cowgirl!
Ur an American patriot Badass TC!!!....U rock ma'am!!!πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ€πŸ’―
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 October, 04:57
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
At the Zero Point of GREATEST DARKNESS, when You have Surrendered what You Believe to Be "Everything,"--at that Point is Where the Light Enters In.

29 October, 05:19
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
So True Craig. Thank u for responding too...its what i love the most...interaction! I love ur name quantumchristain2022. Because i never identified as such...just a believer in Jesus with a fair amount of fear the stories are True. And now i know they are. Jesus saved a wretch like me, so....just saying....quantumchristain makes sense somehow to me. I like it as a way to explain my spirituallity...if i had to choose a name for it. U do rock brother man!!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸπŸ€ Thank u.
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

Thank YOU! And BLESS Your on Continuing Journey of the Heart to become PRESENT to the PRESENCE of the Universal Quantum Spirit of Love-Light and Light-Love that is Simultaneous Source of both "Your" and "My" Being.
Feel Free to Contact Me Anytime.
In the Meantime, here is a Gift of a Song I chose Especially for You

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
John Anderson - I'm Just An Old Chunk Of Coal LYRICS - YouTube

John Anderson autographed photo, CD's, and more... https://amzn.to/3pWQscG (affiliate)"I'm Just an Old Chunk of Coal " is a song written and originally recor...

06:28 PM - Oct 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
29 October, 09:15
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Well thank u Craig. I appreciate that. Cool song too. I am making a bit more progress every day...towards better understanding of the quantum nature of connectedness...if i said that right. I do now see how everything in the past was necessary for me to believe it AND grow because of it. I can tell u this, my life has been spared quite a few times now....as if i was simply needed here at this time. Im just doing what i can to share my love at this juncture...its what i have the most of to give. Thank u sir for this song...love u man!!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸπŸ€
🀍🏁🌎🏁🀍

30 October, 11:46
I Humbly Accept and Receive the Kindness of your Words. It makes my Heart Glad to See that You are Beginning to See and Feel and Think in the Universal Language of Love-Light and Light-Love.

I Am Simply a Mirror in which You can See and Know and Experience the Beauty and Grace of the very Same Spirit who also Lives in You!

This is How we Change the Whirled from the Inside Out.

"I See the Light in Your Eyes, where THE WHOLE UNIVERSE Dwells. For when I AM in that Center Within Me, and You are in that Place Within You, then We shall be as ONE." -Crazy Horse

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...