Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
I had no idea Sheila had already scheduled a farm liquidation auction and it’s today. Praying she receives what she needs and enjoys her new life. It’s a tough situation these days for farmers and ranchers. 🕊
10:40 AM - Oct 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
03 November, 12:00
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Heart Breaking 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
30 October, 09:41
This is so wrong! These hard-working folks, our farmers and ranchers, are the backbone of this country! Their cost for running these farms and ranches that feed the people of this country is unreal, not to mention the blood, sweat, tears and man-hours it involves! This pathetic government turns a blind eye to its OWN people and won't lift a finger to help! Yet WE are shamed because we want our tax dollars spent on helping AMERICA FIRST! Our seniors on fixed incomes go without food or their meds, mentally ill go without treatment, children are starving or being trafficked and abused, our Vets are told to apply for food stamps because their "pay" for protecting this country is so abysmal, yet our own government will NOT protect nor aid its OWN people! They will give billions of $$$ (OUR hard earned tax dollars) to foreign entities FIRST, the hell with us! Well, you know what.....WE, THE PEOPLE are fed up and come Nov. 8th, you'll see just how "fed up" we are!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 October, 09:43
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️🙏🕊

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 October, 09:18
God has a plan for each of us and one will be better than we can think or Imagine we will all Pray Gods hand gives her peace and gives her a sign of hope~

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 October, 08:57
This is so sad, so sorry that someone could not step up and help her hold on a little longer. We are so close now. If Nana could help I would.
So many ppl that need help!
We have to stop this evil that controls our lives!

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
29 October, 06:48
Heartbroken.
Prayers up to Sheila and all farmers in her position.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 October, 06:32
😓🙏🙏🙏

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
29 October, 06:29
farmers are the heartbeat of America. there are no words. we are all affected and offer our prayers. 😔🇺🇲🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 October, 06:24
God bless Sheila and her friends and family!!! Prayer sent!!!

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
29 October, 11:49
🙏

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
29 October, 11:27
Breaks my heart reading this. Life is not fair sometimes. I pray for Sheila. God has something better in store for her. Virtual Hug for Sheila.💗

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
29 October, 10:47
I’m so darn sad to see this. We are so close to victory. God Bless her. 🙏🏻❤️

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
29 October, 10:46
I’m so darn sad to see this. We are so close to victory. God Bless her. 🙏🏻❤️

29 October, 10:56
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
This will help you understand why she had to do this BUT…..in this world, this shows how the deep state mafia has ruined everything that is good and how they are working hard to control our food. See 3 pics in the comments. For some reason, I can only post one at a time on here.