Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 October, 05:03
Got thrown a curveball yesterday with a positive test result for thyroid cancer. Been a little out of sorts trying to determine next steps. Would appreciate any positive vibes you could send my way and also any information you may have regarding potential protocols that may help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
29 October, 05:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Lord, I humbly come before you on behalf of Cowboy. Bless him with healing, complete health body, mind, and spirit so he may remain spreading love and inspiration. Lead him to the exact right protocol that will assist in his swift recovery. In Jesus name I pray.

....Fenbendazole
.....MMS
.....and testing for immune suppressing coinfections of viruses (EBV) is where I would start my research.

Wishing you as little stress as possible while you deal with this challenge.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
29 October, 05:40
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
why not ivermectin??

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
29 October, 05:49
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
That too! The list is endless, and everyone is gonna dump leads his way. Just pounded out the three that helped someone I love.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
gotcha. I thought maybe there was a reason you didnt pick that one. I am still learning about the anti parasite drugs/treatments
05:51 PM - Oct 29, 2022
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USBlueEyedGirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIANNE ROSE, click on at the bottom under it