Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
29 October, 10:43
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Thats why I am not going on there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 October, 09:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 October, 09:00
LOL!! I've already had several of my (very few) posts labeled as "Sensitive Content" and not shown! You have to click on it to see it! And one was something about guns! I kinda hate to see this😟

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
29 October, 09:01
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
it weird , didn't think the post was bad at all , weird

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 October, 08:55
Congratulations!
We're not here to soothe feathers.
Quite the contrary.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
29 October, 08:54

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
29 October, 08:54
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
amen 😇 🙏