Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Can't even see a swirl these days, but a song I made a long time ago to the KING OF KINGS< me playing and this faker, me sangin, showed him the tune. He tried to make that experience not so fun, I just lean in. I got bidness to handle. If I put my hands to it, whatever it is, giving it my all.
Consumed - YouTube

my first video soooo you know.....ha ha...I'm singing and playing a song I wrote that's been published several times..

04:16 AM - Oct 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 October, 04:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
nice!!! thanks for sharing with us!!! 😊🥰✌️👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍❤❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 October, 04:25
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I never wanted to be famous, but been making music since I was like five. Rodney Mills mastered it. Even Huck Finned this one over here on the last request, LOL I was like NOPE can't commit but you can get this dude ERRY Friday. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 October, 04:21
AH I just saw those SWEET patriot comments, on there from when they fried my log ins, and ran interference on the em's I am sure this site was sending me. Face crook and all them, those fkrs went thru just fine, the banners. NO doubt some sort of outside bs.

29 October, 04:18
ONE run, if ya gotta do it more than once, what are ya doing in the studio. PLUS if ya fiat broke, fookin handle it.

29 October, 04:17
Written by me. My song TO GOD>