Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 October, 04:16
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Can't even see a swirl these days, but a song I made a long time ago to the KING OF KINGS< me playing and this faker, me sangin, showed him the tune. He tried to make that experience not so fun, I just lean in. I got bidness to handle. If I put my hands to it, whatever it is, giving it my all.
Consumed - YouTube

my first video soooo you know.....ha ha...I'm singing and playing a song I wrote that's been published several times..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 October, 04:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
nice!!! thanks for sharing with us!!! 😊🥰✌️👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍❤❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I never wanted to be famous, but been making music since I was like five. Rodney Mills mastered it. Even Huck Finned this one over here on the last request, LOL I was like NOPE can't commit but you can get this dude ERRY Friday. lol
04:25 AM - Oct 29, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
29 October, 04:27
Rodney said nice to meet a "real artist" NOW I THINK we know what he REALLY meant by that, he was a nice dude and told me point blank he was glad I didn't wanna be famous. That it was a very, very, very dark industry, one of the coolest dudes I ever met.

29 October, 04:28
He did chair dance to it, said he loved it. Like I said, no amount of money could get me into a contract back then or ever. OR before that. Had offers, was like um NO, how bout that.