Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 October, 02:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
29 October, 02:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Do you know I had like 3 accounts? Not at the same time, but after my first one, I made another after a year or so. Then the third time was an account I kinda hacked. But I know the person who created it and she was okay with that. Anyway, all three accounts were targeted by bots and nasties who didn't like me reporting their stalking and harassment. These were disgusting accounts that were created by staff themselves to stalk, harass, and in some cases dox the general populace who expressed disdain for the Clintons or any of those corrupted tyrants.

So if Elon is going to give back accounts, I sure hope mine are restored. Not that I would use them much bc I hate the UI, and wish the legacy UI could be restored. But the reason I got the ax was because I spoke out against the harassment of staff's sock accounts. I reported them for breaking their own rules. When they saw that, well, you know how psychopaths are...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
Yes, and I witnessed them doing that in response to your courageously standing up to them... So I hope your accounts are restored, if any...
03:27 AM - Oct 29, 2022
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chill Bite, click on at the bottom under it