Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 October, 11:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SWEET "I TOLD U SO" 🤗🤗🤗

ELON AS PLATFORM OWNER HAVE FIRST FIGHT EURO NAZI BUREAUCRATS...

IF YOU THINK, THAT USA HAVE MONOPOL ON IDIOTS, YOU HAVE BEEN SADLY MISTAKEN... ☝️☝️☝️🤣🤣🤣

ITS EUROPA UNION AKA IV. REICH BIGGEST EXPORT ARTICLE...MR. MEDVEDEV DIRECTLY POINTING IT OUT "IDEOLOGICAL DICTATORSHIP" OF EUROPEAN COMMISSION. THIS BRUSSELS BUREAUCRATS ARE MORE THAN READY TO SANCTIONED ELON AND NOT ONLY HIS TWITTER OWNERSHIP, BUT SABOTAGE HIS ENTIRE PORTFOLIO...

https://youtu.be/8Uztj3vp-...

https://www.euronews.com/m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 October, 11:28
will elon put some patriots on this panel?

even if he fixes things, I am not going on twitter

I like AU Island

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
29 October, 11:27
I dont like Elon

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
29 October, 02:54
Do you know I had like 3 accounts? Not at the same time, but after my first one, I made another after a year or so. Then the third time was an account I kinda hacked. But I know the person who created it and she was okay with that. Anyway, all three accounts were targeted by bots and nasties who didn't like me reporting their stalking and harassment. These were disgusting accounts that were created by staff themselves to stalk, harass, and in some cases dox the general populace who expressed disdain for the Clintons or any of those corrupted tyrants.

So if Elon is going to give back accounts, I sure hope mine are restored. Not that I would use them much bc I hate the UI, and wish the legacy UI could be restored. But the reason I got the ax was because I spoke out against the harassment of staff's sock accounts. I reported them for breaking their own rules. When they saw that, well, you know how psychopaths are...

Chill Bite @Chillbite
29 October, 03:27
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Yes, and I witnessed them doing that in response to your courageously standing up to them... So I hope your accounts are restored, if any...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 October, 11:30
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
elon fired the data engineers because they had unlimited and unchecked access to personal information and some were selling the info on the dark web.

listen to the disclosure in this video from twitter and John Kennedy.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 October, 06:28
🤔so still moderating...............

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 October, 06:28
🤔so still moderating...............

Jen ... @Jenfranji
28 October, 05:33

Jen ... @Jenfranji
28 October, 05:29
Is this "The Kick in the Guts" time 🤔

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 October, 05:19
IT WAS OVER BEFORE OT EVER BEGUN

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 October, 05:18
In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication
get some!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 04:29
I see some mention of adding a fooked button to Twitter.

On a platform that big and influential, people will be paid to make accounts for the sole purpose of fooking the brightest lights.

Moderators should be for anything that would be illegal in the real town square. Nudity, violence, child abuse, harassment, trafficking and such.

He says the moderators have a diverse range of viewpoints. It could never be diverse enough. There is a unique and subjective viewpoint for EVERY single individual alive. Groupthink censorship will still be in play.

Even if you went after viewpoints objectively, that's called debate, we can debate, because it will take God to cover all QUANTUM possibilities for even objective truth at the quantum level.

How do you moderate viewpoints without censorship?

Mahalos for listening to my viewpoint. I feel so blessed I got to see what a platform of self-governed adults looks likes. Anonup has my heart. It works and gives me hope.
🙏💛🙏

Little Bird @LittleBird203
28 October, 03:55
Maybe he’ll reinstate DJD’s account on the 9th, after they’ve stolen another election so he can then release “the tweet?”

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
28 October, 03:51
Lowered the APL too soon 😂

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
28 October, 03:40
I see a “Chinese” move
Incoming

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
28 October, 03:12
i retract my previous comment, Eliza Blu said they need to vet accounts so former child predator accounts that were previously removed aren't reinstated

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
28 October, 03:07
it would be a lot cooler if that "content moderation council" could make that meeting happen today... it's only lunch time in Silicon Valley right now.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
28 October, 05:37
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
28 October, 03:04
mine was “zapped” because i mentioned to a very nasty, condesending Kamala H associate ,that I had highschool drop out plumber friends with more followers than him😂😹😂😹truth!!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 October, 03:02
Dang it! I guess we’ll have to be patient. EM’s being smart about this since its a WW stage/platform.

Hey your ts is 1122 in my time zone
:)

K bye! 👋🏻

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 October, 03:02
Trump's acc't should be reestablished immediately. They don't need a 'content moderation' council to get on reinstating a number of accounts. Michael Senger was banned for tweets that are now routine and accepted as fact by everybody.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 October, 02:50
hmmmmmm...

delay for trump card as needed timing wise?

can they meet on Monday?

asking for a fren!😂🤣😂

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 October, 02:50
hmmmmmm...

delay for trump card as needed timing wise?

can they meet on Monday?

asking for a fren!😂🤣😂

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
28 October, 02:48
Council before Donald
C before D

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
28 October, 03:05
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
market CRASH before De class( jmho)

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 October, 02:42
can we just toss our AU fam hat in the ring? give us a fooked button and a few months. we done it before. Lead by example

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 October, 03:49
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
mentioned this on a cowboy tweet...debotulation

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 October, 02:33
grumble, grumble... okay, I'll stop checking Twitter accounts to see if they're back...

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
28 October, 02:33
Waiting for week 44?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 October, 02:31
“Disinformation is necessary”. (Correct? 😳👍🙌)

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
28 October, 02:38
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
only when it comes to anons. We get it forever

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 October, 02:30
Good communication on day 1 !

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 October, 02:29
lol

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 October, 02:29
wants to check out the minds of his employees. good call.