Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons....again I am looking for answers... what the hell is biden doing flying on Air Force One?????
08:50 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 February, 02:07
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
check tail numbers. Ibelieve its not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
06 February, 02:09
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Could this be one reason why monkey werks is standing down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
06 February, 12:27
So obvious! Thanks for the visual🧐

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
06 February, 12:00
that isn't air force one.

Dog Mom @Omydogs16
05 February, 10:11
i was on adsbexchange fir the last couple hours and there was no AF1 on the screen 🤷‍♀️

05 February, 11:22
In response Dog Mom to her Publication
well, that is good to hear. hopefully, this is all a show. they keep stressing that after 17 days he is flying on Air Force One for the first time in 20 years. it's like the white hats and the black hats keep flashing 17 in each other's faces... moves and countermoves... but I can say this, it literally made me sick to my stomach to think that despicable creature could board on Air Force One..

Renee White @Rapnay
05 February, 09:53
picture one is Trump leaving 1/20/21 the other is Biden leaving today numbers on tail are different also

05 February, 11:32
In response Renee White to her Publication
well, I'm surly hoping this is all a false flag. like I just told another anon, the thought of that thing boarding Air Force One literally made me sick to my stomach. she also told me she has been monitoring adsbexchange and there has been no show of AF1. but... it can go off the radar I suppose.🤷‍♀️

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
05 February, 09:48
It appears that he is NOT on AF1 but on a gov't plane. The question, rephrased, is "Who is the only person as the primary passenger on AF1?"

Delia Hammers @DraeHammers
05 February, 09:36
They look like 2 dif planes to me

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
05 February, 09:36
😂Oh, he's been SAM'D! Pence call sign on AF2 changed to SAM ### - Joe...#Malarky ready to fly.

David Next @David_Next_61
05 February, 09:35
it's obvious they are not the same plane, the top being the presidential plane. aka AF1. There are 2 of them that are identical, and AF2 follows AF1 everywhere as a backup. Also as Trump was leaving DC they said he would be the last flying on that plane as they were taking delivery of 2 new ones for future presidents. Biden =fake president.

Miss Step @Bestgrandma
05 February, 09:29
is it andrews airforce base or just Joint Andrews. ir dors it matter?

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 February, 09:29
probably a photoshopped pic when he was VP.

JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
05 February, 09:25
Has anyone seen any VIDEO of Biden getting on/off the plane today? I keep seeing the same 2 snapshots.

05 February, 11:37
In response JULZEE JULZEE to her Publication
yeah, I saw the video... the military saluted him too. but maybe it's all a false flag... God in Heaven, I pray it is...On ABC news, they have a video.

Renee White @Rapnay
05 February, 09:25
this was a screenshot i did during right on the money they are different

Novax Cue @Novax
05 February, 09:23
AF1 is the call sign for ANY plane POTUS is on. That being said, the "official" AF1 is a 747-200 (the top pic). The bottom pic is not what is used for AF1, and looks more like the 707 from the Nixon--> GWB era. Accodring to WhiteHouse.gov, there are 2 different "Air Force 1" planes, and both are Boeing 747-200B. PLUS, BIDEN is nowhere to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a stock photo or stock footage. https://www.whitehouse.gov...

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
05 February, 09:21
that is not AF1 ... top pic AF1... 🍿🍿🍿

Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
He got on Air Force Two (bottom picture), not AF1

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
The Q signal Live.....................https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Meredith Harvey @Lektra27
05 February, 09:19
doesnt look like airforce 1. no seal on it either

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
05 February, 09:17
These are two different planes. Trumps plane is way cooler!

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
05 February, 09:17
This is Air Force Two. Notice the door where get on this one vs Air Force One. its a freakin' movie playing out fir those who still belive this is all real

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
In response Stac eyQ to her Publication
Oh boy I need to reread my posts! My words are so choppy. 🙃

Ali Beth @Albeth7
05 February, 09:42
In response Stac eyQ to her Publication
why is a chinese guy followinf him around?

Miki Ashley @Miki
05 February, 09:15
bottom is AF2 . my husband paints them.

The Kid @Thekid
05 February, 09:14
you people do know its called AF1 if the president is on it. it could be a freaking piper cub and still be called AF1. and yes i know biden isnt president.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 February, 09:13
Thought Bidans was rented!☺️

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
agree 2 different planes. i also understood could have AF1/AF2
assign to different planes as used for call sign.
Wanted to add several news reported flew back to spend weekend with wife and Family. he was alone today. Jill not staying in DC?

IslandGirl Aloha @Xanadu10699
Southwest Fligh AF1

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 February, 09:12
Old pic from 2015. wrong plane

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
05 February, 09:11
thats not af1. that is a vp plane.

Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
af2?

Praying Nana76 @PrayingNana76
The Biden plane is small compared to AF1

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
05 February, 09:10
Those are not the same plane...