Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 October, 09:26
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
you had 111 likes and 10 replies before I post this. Don’t think Sessions is so “little” anymore 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 October, 07:46
MAybe Sessions is living on Anon Island
AKA easy transport to Gitmo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
28 October, 07:44
Trust in the Lord God Almighty. Be suspicious of everyone else.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
28 October, 07:40

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 October, 07:28
Got them beady mason eyes.

28 October, 09:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
and midwest charm

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 October, 09:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
lol I hope not. I just got blindsided with Stew Peters 😒

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 October, 06:08
I've always called him the little elf..

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 October, 06:06
He’s been vewy vewy quiet for 6 yrs now.

28 October, 09:28
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
wabbit hunting 😁

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
28 October, 05:26
mmmmm.... I was confused where to stand on Sessions after he recused himself. So, he is trustworthy?

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
28 October, 05:58
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
Very. One of the most uncorrupt people in US govt. and a very honorable man.

28 October, 09:30
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
so many players in this game playing both sides, has many of us confused

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 October, 05:22
👇👇👇

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
28 October, 05:15
🧐😊This blesses my heart. I like this guy!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 October, 05:10
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻