Photon 333 @Photon
We fight because we must, because we love,

For the children,
For each other,
For our country and the world.

What happebs when we can't save ourselvrs?

Dear PRESIDENT Trump AND Military, please save me (with a medbed).πŸ™πŸ’™ WWG1WGA
in order to SAVE AMERICA We must SAVE AMERICANS..

Than you.

https://www.poetryfoundati...
02:53 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
28 October, 08:04
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I recall Norman Cousin's story from many years ago. Healed himself of a dreadful cancer (after many horrid operations) with Vit C and laughter. He said that if he could laugh for 30 min he would have 2 hours of pain relief. Not that you have time or interest in reading his book but his story was detailed in his book "Anatomy of an Illness" He had checked into a hotel room where he was given IV Vit C by a physician and watched old comedy films--Candid Camera, Marx Bros silent films...whatever made him laugh. Might be worth a try for the horrid pain you are experiencing??? Still....praying for miracles, for a MedBed for you, or anything that can shift you out of suffering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
28 October, 07:17
Thats right. we fight! We fight even when we dont feel like fighting! When we are so drained and in pain!
We fight because that is who we are!
Its why we are chosen!
(Preaching to ME TOO)
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
28 October, 07:15
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ€—
Please Mr President I am begging you, please come back.
I need a roof badly☺️

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 October, 06:43
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
28 October, 03:34
We are all Praying that your healing prayers are answered πŸ™ ❀️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 October, 03:39
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
πŸ™So many need savingπŸ’™

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 October, 03:18
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 October, 03:07
Along with you, Photon, I'm calling on anyone with influence to help you...with a MedBed or any other good medication.
We continue to pray for you!
Love...love...love!!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 October, 03:17
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I've never had a poblem I couldn't solve, until now.πŸ’™