Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 02:11
Please say a prayer for BJ, one of my pet birds, who is like my little son... I suppose only animal lovers will understand that. He's been to the vets twice, two different vets, and they all say he's fine. But he's not... He's seeing a third on Monday. He has moments of seeming to have pain, then he's fine again. All bloodwork has come back normal. I play this healing frequency music for him. We've been through a lot together and he chose me all those years ago (he's 12) . He had jumped on my shoulder in the pet store, and I couldn't leave without him. Thank you...🙏
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sound Healing for Birds & Featherless Friends - YouTube

#SoundHealing #SoundHealingBirds #CalmMeditation*Don't want the ADs? Why not try YOUTUBE PREMIUM ?3hr Sound Healing for Birds + Featherless Friends set in a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Heavenly Father, please touch BJ and heal him. Free him of whatever is causing him discomfort and pain. In Your Son, Jesus Christ's, precious and mighty name I pray.
02:22 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 04:30
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏❤️
(Amen! Thank you for that beautiful prayer, Royal Raven!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396