Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Please say a prayer for BJ, one of my pet birds, who is like my little son... I suppose only animal lovers will understand that. He's been to the vets twice, two different vets, and they all say he's fine. But he's not... He's seeing a third on Monday. He has moments of seeming to have pain, then he's fine again. All bloodwork has come back normal. I play this healing frequency music for him. We've been through a lot together and he chose me all those years ago (he's 12) . He had jumped on my shoulder in the pet store, and I couldn't leave without him. Thank you...🙏
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sound Healing for Birds & Featherless Friends - YouTube

#SoundHealing #SoundHealingBirds #CalmMeditation*Don't want the ADs? Why not try YOUTUBE PREMIUM ?3hr Sound Healing for Birds + Featherless Friends set in a...

02:11 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 October, 08:01
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Just jumping on here quickly to say THANK YOU to everyone who prayed for my little bird BJ!! 🙏❤️ Long story short, the veterinarian looked over his bloodwork again & found nothing wrong (just a little low on calcium) & checked his wings really well & discovered two new big feathers on each side underneath growing in. Said that it can very uncomfortable for birds to grow in feathers sometimes. This makes sense, as even the little feathers sometimes make both of my birds not so happy. They have waxy coatings on them as they push through. And BJ hasn't acting in pain since I made the appt. But the vet still does not know why he's started growing a chain of little connective feathers on his tail feather that falls out & then regrows. He said he's not seen that before. Something I saw online said it might be age-related or something to do with an organ. But the vet said the bloodwork says he's fine. So, thank you for praying for my bird baby! And BJ says thank you too! God bless!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 October, 09:11
❤️🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
01 November, 02:04
What kid of bird is he?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 October, 02:12
🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 October, 07:38
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
🙏❤️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 October, 10:59
🙏Praying for BJ to be healthy and free of any pain. May he ride on your shoulder and bring you joy for many years to come.🙏Amen🙏 I understand. God gave me only animals and it's enough for me😻

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 October, 11:14
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
🙏❤️ Thank you so much! Blessings!!

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
29 October, 11:48
🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 October, 11:15
In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication
🙏❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 October, 09:55
Heavenly Father maker of all living creatures,
we ask you to bless BJ who brings so much joy.
By the power of Your love,
enable this bird to live according to your plan.
Bless BJ with many years of unconditional love and companionship.
Please guide the veterinarian to make accurate and swift diagnosis.
Help the team bring a new song for this little bird to sing.
Your beautiful creation needs your healing touch Lord.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 October, 11:17
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
🙏❤️ Beautiful prayer and picture, Ice Kates! AMEN! Thank you so much!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 October, 09:45
I truly understand I am a fur mom. Prayers for you both!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 October, 11:17
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
🙏❤️ Thank you, Lenor! Blessings to you and your babies too!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
29 October, 09:41
🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 October, 11:18
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
🙏❤️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 October, 08:02
🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 08:04
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
🙏❤️

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
28 October, 06:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 06:37
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 06:23
In response Gritn Grace to her Publication
🙏❤️ Thank you!!

We The People @OutOfMatrix
28 October, 06:11
🙏❤️ Believe.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 06:17
In response We The People to her Publication
🙏❤️

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
28 October, 06:06
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 06:07
In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication
🙏❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 October, 06:02
💖

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 06:02
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🙏❤️

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
28 October, 05:54
My Daughters bird was like this and after she changed his seed he come right, some seed has Weevil in it.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 06:00
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Thank you! He gets a wide variety of good food, but I will bring this up to his vet.🙏❤️

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
28 October, 05:51
Does he have aliments like arthritis? Ivermectin might be able to help :)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 05:57
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Not that I know of, he's been perfectly healthy, that's what's so strange. But I will ask the vet this on Monday. Not sure of Ivermectin for birds... They are very sensitive. Would need for it to be prescribed by someone who has had experience with it for birds specifically. Thank you for that good thought!🙏❤️

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
28 October, 05:50
Prayers, love and positive vibes for BJ and you 🙏🙏🙏💓💗💞

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 05:53
In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication
🙏❤️

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
28 October, 05:46
🕊💗🙏Praying

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 05:53
In response Kym Roy to her Publication
🙏❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 October, 05:44
🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏 Animals are special

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 05:52
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
🙏❤️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 October, 05:44
🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
🙏❤️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 October, 05:36
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏
Pets are people too.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
🙏❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
28 October, 05:34
Prayers for you all! Get some rose quartz and set it near him. It may help!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 07:13
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Cannot find my rose quartz... :( If it doesn't turn up, I know a place around here that sells them. Thanks, again, Silver Cat! :)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 07:25
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Forget my last message. lol. I found a piece of rose quartz. Not the one I was thinking of, but I can use this. Put it in his house for when he sleeps at night. (I keep both birds out as much as possible.) He's taking a bath at the kitchen sink right now. :)

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 October, 04:57
Perhaps it is something external and sporadic? EMF?
We are swimming in a fog of electromagnetic pollution.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 05:01
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I don't think so, because my other bird isn't acting like that. But thank you so much for helping me to think outside the box. There has to be a reason, and a good solution!🙏❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 October, 02:22
🙏 Heavenly Father, please touch BJ and heal him. Free him of whatever is causing him discomfort and pain. In Your Son, Jesus Christ's, precious and mighty name I pray.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 04:30
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏❤️
(Amen! Thank you for that beautiful prayer, Royal Raven!)

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
28 October, 02:13
sending prayers for your feathered baby, BJ.🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 02:14
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
🙏❤️