Kate Jusino @Ktbbyx
Everyone crying about the EBS not going off tonight all over my feed. Q never mentions when all if this will take place. Stop listening to dates being thrown by people on the internet. This is the time now where our faith is tested. This is where we LET GO & LET GOD. This is God's timing. It always was. This will be BIBLICAL. Judgment day is coming. Pray for forgiveness and mercy on the lost souls that have yet to wake up. Psalms 46:1
08:37 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ktbbyx in this post can reply
C.B. Lewis @clewis0316
05 February, 08:47
In response Kate Jusino to her Publication
I think the statement made was the Military was going to take control of the Media. It did not say that they were going to start broadcasting tonight. Big difference! They are probally going to get everything set up and ready for next week. It is coming! We just have to wait a little longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Jusino @Ktbbyx
05 February, 09:02
In response C.B. Lewis to his Publication
I totally agree. People hear things start running and then it all gets taken out of context. God is on our side. The energy in the air is different thats for sure. We know the truth and so does God. I started to follow astrology and the app I use has a 7 day forecast. It looks promising and extremely coincidental choice of words πŸ™ƒπŸ€žπŸ½πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396