LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
This is what I'm talking about... why still play into [their] corporation on voting, when we ANONs know that it's in NOT VOTING, is walking away from this evil/dark EMPIRE corporation, in allowing the govt to cont to exist, where all of the corrupton is rooted from. I didn't vote this past CA election, this late last fall I think & tore up my ballot (that energy), bc that's what my gut tells me is all their system is corrupt, even ppl who are running like Oz & few others are still corrupt, even if 45 endorsed him/them (for optics); but it's WE THE PPL-starseeds awake (if we have become really smarted over the past few years on how to break the system energetically, is to walkaway, walkaway from corrupt religion institution, MSM-fake news, entertainment, shopping etc), who are being tested to know the real truth is that we end it when we break down that energy, bc it's all energy, by not giving into that dark-sick games. This is my 2 cents, IMHO.
04:58 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it