Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
04 November, 09:30
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
oh man looked good until i saw stew peters name

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 November, 09:37
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Stew Peters isn't my favorite person, but he deserves credit for doing this film. Maybe he'll pave the way for more people to speak out and do more films. It's a start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 October, 08:57
A Scientist explained the long stringy blood clots
are actually synthetic parasites that are programmed
to multiply. Since they're inside the cellular level,
most Docs can't see them until it's too late.

They're modelled after a fish parasite who's sole
purpose is to enter egg cells & devour the
yolk.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 October, 08:55
Wow. The "people" who perpetrated this mass murder deserve the death penalty. Stick them in prison and force them to take the "vaccines." But be sure to secretly record them begging not to be injected then show that to the whole world.

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 November, 09:40
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I read a book "Marco Polo" years ago. The book covered torture and punishment before the death penalty was enacted. Giving them their own poison is probably the best idea and watch them whimper and beg.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
27 October, 08:14
Do yu have a link so I can share with my daughters? They are slowly waking up. Thank you!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 October, 09:00
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Here's a wonderful site for your daughters.

⬇️ 👀 PLEASE share this website with
everyone. It is a Massive Red Pill & covers
the 10 yrs of viruses they planned to infect us
with.

https://stopworldcontrol.c...

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
27 October, 04:02
Thank you my friend for sharing!