Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
27 October, 11:52
And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
27 October, 02:33
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Yes, please some very specific instructions. The "card" that you indicated in your post, was that your SS card or some other card?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
28 October, 01:59
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
🙂How can I find the routing number when my SS card is an OLD one that does not have ANY numbers on the back of it? Any suggestions from anyone please??? I really am hoping this works! BTW did you pay just your payment or pay off the balance? Thank you for ALL your help and your guidance.

28 October, 02:23
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Yes, you can ask for a new one it will have the up dated information on it.

28 October, 02:25
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
I paid off the whole amount. But again, its still under review. I won’t know for a week if they will go through with it.