Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
Another cowgirl rancher friend is throwing in the towel. She is having to sell the ranch that has been in her family for 150 years. She is not a “quitter”. She is a tough, strong Texas woman that has survived through so much already. She already sold half her cattle but even that wasn’t enough. This drought has kicked everyone’s butt! She only has one stock tank (pond) that hasn’t gone dry but it’s about to be. The price of hay, feed, fertilizer, weed kill, fuel for tractors and farm trucks is absolutely putting everyone in the red. People have tried to hang on. Our way of life is being taxed and priced out of existence. We cannot even sell cattle for even close to what the middle-man makes and the grocery stores and we are the ones that put our blood, sweat and tears into those cattle. we also risk injury and death working them. For what? To go deeper into debt? To shorten our lives from the stress of trying to make any semblance of a small profit? No medical insurance either. 😢🕊🙏
03:10 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 October, 01:28
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
28 October, 11:50
😥🙏♥️🙏 I hope she finds somewhere that will help her find peace. Heartbreaking after so many years in the family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
28 October, 06:47
😭 Prayers for her and family. Please dear God, make it rain.

memes matter @NoComment
28 October, 06:30
Praying Tuned!!! What if we start a fond for ranchers/farmers?? how do we do that??

28 October, 10:00
In response memes matter to her Publication
Here was our message from last night. I have no idea how to start one for the ranchers in need and have it distributed properly and safely. Just keep us all in your prayers for rain and the price of everything to go down. Thank you for your kindness! 🕊❤️🙏

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 October, 03:41
Water = Have you tried drilling wells to create
your own water source or even lake ? Borrow
drill equip from oil riggers!

There is massive water under all of us.

I've read where ranchers are building Alliances
& some are bldg their OWN processing plants.

Gov Abbot needs to force Gov't Agencies to
go thru his office BEFORE visiting any farm/ranch.

States need to take their power back & protect
you ALL!

Also, saw the GoFundMe reply & agree.

28 October, 05:51
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
There are places in Texas that have no aquifer under them to drill. She tried to sell her beef to locals and didn’t have enough buyers. She sent a message to me that it was too late for any fundraiser. I will copy and post it soon after I hide her name on it to protect her privacy. Thank you for caring.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
28 October, 03:02
🙏🙏🙏

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
28 October, 02:53
what about gofund me? Also trutjseekers88 helps patruots

https://thetruthseekers88....

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 October, 01:31
I pray for this woman trying to survive. I pray for God to miraculously give her what she needs to survive in these trying times. This post has haunted me today. Its been on my mind all day. Is the a way we can possibly help her? a fundraiser or something?

28 October, 02:01
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I just sent her a message on Messenger to see if she would accept a fundraiser. I told her about AU and the good people on here. I will let everyone know if she gets on here.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
27 October, 11:53
🙏😢

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
27 October, 11:25
sending prayers of strength and ingenuity

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 October, 11:15
🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 October, 11:08
I am praying for her. What's her name so I can focua my prayer in her? I have heard so many stories like this. So sad 😞 🙏

28 October, 02:04
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Her name is Sheila. I just sent her a message to see if she would get on AU.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 October, 09:57
HEARD THE OTHER DAY THAT THE AUCTIONS ARNT TAKE VERY MANY CATTLE IN FEEDLOTS ARNT BUYING BECAUSE THE DONT WANT TO HAVE A FULL HOUSE AND FEED FOR THE WINTER THEY ANINT PAYING US MUCH BUT IT SURE COST TO GET A STEAK AT THE STORE ... WE STARTED FEED COWS IN AUGUST 2 MONTH AHEAD OF SCHEDULE BEEN DRY AS A BONE DIDNT GET OUR 3RD CUTTING HAY 1 AND 2 CUTTING WAS HALF AS MUCH OF OUR NORM GOT PEOPLE CALLING US FOR HAY AND WE JUST DONT GOT IT TO SELL GOING TO TAKE WHAT WE GOT JUST TO FEED BUT IT DID RAIN THE OTHER DAY WE ACTUALLY GOT MUD ON THE GROUND STILL WELL IT WAS A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT ALL I CAN SAY WENT FROM A/C 1 DAY TO FIRING UP THE WOOD STOVE THE NEXT DAY I HATE TO HEAR YOUR FRIEND WANTS TO THROW IN THE TOWEL THE WEF IS DOING THEIR BEST TO KILL THE FOOD CHAIN AND OF COURSE US FARMERS AND RANCHER WILL PAY A PRICE FOR IT PLS LET HER KNOW WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR THEM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING

27 October, 10:10
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
We moved our mama cows to another place 5 hours away that still has some grass. We thought we would get at least one cutting of hay and almost the day before we cut, the grasshoppers destroyed it. So we had to drive 2.5 hours to get a small load of round bales for the calves and horses that we left here. It’s a struggle for sure. Winter is going to be hard with no hay put up. Not sure what we are going to do. Round bale prices and fuel prices are making the thought of winter is almost unbearable.
They are calling for rain tomorrow. We had a storm a few nights ago but it moved so fast that we only got .75 of an inch. Of course we are grateful for anything we receive but could sure use at least a week of good rain. It’s nothing but dirt here.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
27 October, 09:24
Not fun! That stuff happened to us in 1996. Positively thinking when one door closes another opens. Prayers for your friend.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
27 October, 09:23
Can some start a gofundme page? There are many generous Patriots that would help this family. A hand up~ not a hand out.

27 October, 09:36
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I doubt she would accept donations. I need to post her FakeBook post here but it’s too long. Reading her eloquent words made everyone sad but we understand because so many are in the same boat.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 October, 09:17
so not right, you have invested blood, sweat, tears on land you and your family have cherished over the years, and others who care not at all about it or the animls are making the money. i agree with post praying for a level playing field, the bill gates of this world have grabbed everything from the people. it is time for a change. you have my prayers and hope lots of others🙏🙏🙏

I’m no one @Iam4truth
27 October, 08:57
prayers up! 🙏🙏🙏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 October, 07:55
We need to pray theres a level playing field for all, everywhere. Sad and unfair situation. Lord, may your will be done. Please heal this land and restore our people’s spirits, health and joy 🙏.

27 October, 08:01
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Amen!! 🕊🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
27 October, 07:46
Praying this turns around. I am hearing too many stories like this. Upsetting. -Texan

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
27 October, 07:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I am so sorry to hear. This is not the American Dream your family was planning on back in the day . we need totake care of Americans first , our farmers , ranchers, our military men and. women 🇺🇸🙏🙏🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
27 October, 07:34
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
27 October, 07:26
🙏🙏🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 October, 07:07
I’m so sorry. You have my prayers, but, wish I could do more.

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Vicki Lord @Vlord
27 October, 07:05
This breaks my heart, being a farmer/rancher also. Prayers for your friend. 🙏🏻 150 years; 4 years shorter than us, and i cant imagine getting out after all that time. Travesty!
Many in our area contract with a livestock owner they know well to buy meat direct; win for the rancher and win for buyer with clean organic meat instead of commercial. Licals helping locals is the way to go.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 October, 06:20
Come on Q do it . 🙏

trueblue @trueblue
27 October, 06:18
can we start doing crowd sourced funding for this type of thing? i’d gladly support my local farmer when they are in need

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 October, 06:13
🙏🙏🙏Prayers for a miracle, but we know they do happen.

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 05:53
This hurts my heart on such a deep level.
They are literally killing the back bone of America.
Small biz owner myself....and it's tick tock for me too.
Praying for a miracle for all of us!

27 October, 05:58
In response Night Shift to her Publication
🕊🙏 Peace and prayers my fren.

Qliza88 Truth @Qliza88
27 October, 05:42
❤️I pray that she can hold on and have faith that Gold will divinely guide and protect her family.

27 October, 05:46
In response Qliza88 Truth to his Publication
I don’t think she can dig out at this point. She is pretty tired of fighting at this point too. She has fought through many things and at some point it tipped the scale for her and her finances…..or more like, went over a cliff. We can pray.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
27 October, 05:28
🙏