Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
27 October, 11:52
And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
That's amazing! What routing number did you use? Or did you just enter your "account" number?
12:13 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CharRose in this post can reply
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
27 October, 12:21
In response CharRose to her Publication
The account # is the number on the front of your card. The routing number comes from the back of your card where there is 1 letter and 8 digits. That letter refers to the routing number. You can get the routing # from a book that is available through Amazon, but i do have a snap shout of that page that references those letters.
I am waiting to see if this will process. Make no mistake, they will fight back bcz they don’t want you to know hiw the fake system works bcz their system is fraud but under their system, this is legal to do and they don’t want you to know that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
27 October, 12:36
I really appreciate you sharing this --keep us posted. You may know David Straight, he travels the country teaching how to become Sovereign, etc. He has used his SS to pay and it worked.
I'm quite sure you are aware of this website, so just sharing in case someone else may not know.

gmeiunility.org
Enter SS# in search bar and all your stocks/stock trades come up.

Awake Now @Awakenow
27 October, 12:35
I have a capital one as well. I would love more information and how you did this!!

Please share more! Thank you!