Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
27 October, 11:52
And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
27 October, 12:13
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
That's amazing! What routing number did you use? Or did you just enter your "account" number?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The account # is the number on the front of your card. The routing number comes from the back of your card where there is 1 letter and 8 digits. That letter refers to the routing number. You can get the routing # from a book that is available through Amazon, but i do have a snap shout of that page that references those letters.
I am waiting to see if this will process. Make no mistake, they will fight back bcz they don’t want you to know hiw the fake system works bcz their system is fraud but under their system, this is legal to do and they don’t want you to know that!
12:21 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response CharRose to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
27 October, 12:35
I have a capital one as well. I would love more information and how you did this!!

Please share more! Thank you!

27 October, 01:20
In response Awake Now to her Publication
It should work on any credit card account, IF they accept it! Remember, your dealing with criminals and a fraudulent monetary system. They don’t want you to have access to your money.
All I did was add a personal checking account to the payment method using my SS # and the rounting # that is tied to it. The rointing # is not easy to get a hold of unless you have this book that I got from amazon. I’ll have to find that book. I believe I posted it on here once, but I do have a snap shot of the page that references the routing number. So by phone, all they ask is for the routing number and the bank acount number and your all set! But again, I am waiting for it to be processed. It may get rejected, but the idea is that its true that your SS card is tied to a bank account set up under your strawman which is your name in all CAPS

CharRose @CharRose
27 October, 12:36
I really appreciate you sharing this --keep us posted. You may know David Straight, he travels the country teaching how to become Sovereign, etc. He has used his SS to pay and it worked.
I'm quite sure you are aware of this website, so just sharing in case someone else may not know.

gmeiunility.org
Enter SS# in search bar and all your stocks/stock trades come up.

CharRose @CharRose
27 October, 12:38
In response CharRose to her Publication
Correction on website: gmeiutility.org

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 October, 12:29
Which is likely why you can’t open an credit/loan account without your SSN. They probably pay the debt off with it, then turn around and charge you interest/fees, etc.

Thanks for posting this. Keep us updated!
🙏🏻🙌

27 October, 01:01
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Yes! The bank that lent you the loan turns around and pulls that account from your “strawman” then the bank takes that loan and sells it to another bank with interest and on top of that, they con you into paying monthly payments.
So the original bank that lent you the loan makes 3xs what the loan was. And the real kicker is, your house or car or any other debt as already been paid for.