Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 05:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
YES, all of that please!
File them under G
for
GONE!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 October, 05:47
Awesome.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 October, 05:43
&

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 October, 04:47

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
27 October, 03:37
Excellent way of looking at it!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 October, 01:54
AMEN BROTHER 🎯🤩

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
27 October, 12:54
So true!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
27 October, 12:53
FOOK Yeah, Martin!!!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 October, 12:48
Brilliant!
LOVE wordplay.
You & President Trump do that all the time 😹

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 October, 12:47

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
27 October, 12:45
martin you are probably in my humble observations one of the most courageous humans i have ever read. i would love to say met one day. maybe but you stand firm in the truth and put your strength out there everyday. i am grateful to have become one if your biggest fans

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 October, 12:40
Somebody put the RED TAG on the door on 11/3...They got 5 days after that lol

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
27 October, 12:33
We have a rino and a liberal to choose from for governor here in Ohio 🤷🏻‍♀️😭

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 October, 12:33
Nice🔥

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 October, 12:07
Do we get to see Bidems stuff on the cub outside the White House, with a sign saying, 'free shit' stuck to it?

Hope so.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 October, 12:06
Ok so after the eviction then what? Biden inpeachment? Doesnt seem like the Q plan to me

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 October, 12:05
Catchy!! Truth!! Love it!!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 October, 11:59
It's the same here, in Czechoslovakia (...Bohemia...).

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 October, 11:56
As my hilarious daddy would say "SHOAL YOU RIGHT" 😆
I miss him...wish he and my mom were here to see This!!!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 October, 11:54
💯❗

Law & Physics @physics171
27 October, 11:51
Right in plain sight, also as an exorcism.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 October, 11:49
rigged for red

red tide