Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 October, 08:06
โค๏ธThis is a Message to the Unvaccinated...YOU ARE THE HEROS OF THIS SOCIETY๐Ÿ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 09:27
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Boy, is he not kidding about the societal pressure.
I've had a client call me a murderer in my own salon for not enforcing "the rules"
and when I put up Trump flags on either side of my property ( l live on a corner, Historic house every one drives by) I had hot coffee thrown in my face by a driver while I was out pulling weeds.
My neighbor also sideways threatened me when the flags went up saying
"sure would be a shame if your house went up in flames"
My flags have been stolen, I don't know how many times. They rip them right off and we keep putting them up.
And the lady that owns a chain of restaurants in town USED to be a client of mine until word got around town that I was a Trump supporter and an antivaxxer. Not only did she leave she advised the town not to go to me either.
These people are INSANE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
I agree, many are insane!
You are, however, awesome!
Reading how much you had to endure and put with says so much about you. ๐Ÿ’› God Bless, Patriot!
10:25 AM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it