Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
❤️This is a Message to the Unvaccinated...YOU ARE THE HEROS OF THIS SOCIETY👊
08:06 AM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
27 October, 09:25
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Well this just made my day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 November, 08:29
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
MINE TOO BETTER THAN TEN I TOLD YA SOS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
27 October, 12:34
still doesnt feel like it yet, everyone looked at us like we were crazy and they got got the vax and nothing happened besides info and stats they wont read.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 October, 12:46
In response Stashler sQuatch to his Publication
I know, but don't look for their approval you may never get it and you don't need it... look inside your own heart & soul and know that you did the right thing for you and followed your truth and intuition❣️🙏

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
27 October, 10:41
Additionally I had a horrendous bout of flu 12/‘19 that came right after taking the senior flu shot. I had every symptom attributed to the coof except loss of smell. I read that US and China were competing for the patent before any declaration of alarm for the disease. How do you already have a vax for a disease that hasnt been identified? I am not smarter than everyone else. Why did so many just accept the hype? Split my family, nearly my marriage. For what?

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
27 October, 10:51
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
🙏❣️

American Patriot @Onthelake21
27 October, 10:40
And will remain so ...
🇺🇸👊🇺🇲

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 October, 10:27
Never even considered it because I woke up to ALL vaccines 25 years ago. The system does not have our well being in mind, no matter how they try to sell it. Fortunately my children and closest family listened to me and didn't either. They may think I'm a touch 'out there' but they know I research. 😄🙏

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
27 October, 10:18
I am still the odd ball out since the vaccinated cannot admit they made a mistake, ever!

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 October, 10:16
Wow!! 👏

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
27 October, 10:11
💛! 🙏
When I look back over the last few years, there was not one single part of me that thought of taking the shot. I refused to bend, I refused to break. Germany had crazy and insane restrictions - N95 mask wearing, contact tracing, curfews, etc., and testing to go anywhere other than the post, supermarket, or bank for very long periods of time. It took a ton of resolve to keep on keeping on when you were being isolated from society - even without the shot. I did save a lot of money!!😃 Even before the plandemic, I would hear so much dis-info about President Trump and so many believed whatever they were told. The MSM is just as bad in Germany. I tried my very best to plant seeds and spread love and truth through it all. Praying that some of the seeds eventually blossom.🙏🌱🌸🌺🌷🌻🌼

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
27 October, 09:28
My BF and I have mulled over and over again, WHY, didn't we acquiesce? Why did we see things differently? Thoughts, anyone?

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 09:27
Boy, is he not kidding about the societal pressure.
I've had a client call me a murderer in my own salon for not enforcing "the rules"
and when I put up Trump flags on either side of my property ( l live on a corner, Historic house every one drives by) I had hot coffee thrown in my face by a driver while I was out pulling weeds.
My neighbor also sideways threatened me when the flags went up saying
"sure would be a shame if your house went up in flames"
My flags have been stolen, I don't know how many times. They rip them right off and we keep putting them up.
And the lady that owns a chain of restaurants in town USED to be a client of mine until word got around town that I was a Trump supporter and an antivaxxer. Not only did she leave she advised the town not to go to me either.
These people are INSANE!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
27 October, 10:25
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I agree, many are insane!
You are, however, awesome!
Reading how much you had to endure and put with says so much about you. 💛 God Bless, Patriot!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 October, 09:27
I am Thankful.
LOVE

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 October, 08:48
Feels good to hear this! 🤍

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
27 October, 08:46

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 October, 08:45
; )

Happy Days @Sun2516
27 October, 08:09
Hero No -
People That Will Never Let This Go!!