Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
Just gonna put this riiight here...🀍
I've had this pervasive feeling that someone on AU really needed to see this today!
So! Just in case no one has told you, or you just really needed to read this pick-me-up:
You ARE important to this plan, you are so much more than enough just as you are and I love you! Now don't you go letting anyone make you feel like you're not needed or that you're lesser than them for contributing in YOUR OWN WAY and not the way They want you to. I would gently encourage you to read (Romans 12).
08:10 AM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
27 October, 10:42
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Thank you! Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 October, 04:46
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @Onthelake21
27 October, 01:51
Spot on !!
Some are movers some are shakers and some are listeners but we all have a roll big or small it doesn't matter.
WWG1WGA ... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
27 October, 11:53
Thank you. wwg1wga.

27 October, 11:54
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 October, 09:14
πŸ’«
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

27 October, 09:53
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
27 October, 09:02
BLESS YOU!!

27 October, 09:52
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
You too! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
27 October, 08:43

27 October, 09:51
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
27 October, 08:38
πŸ˜‡.... yep.... Everyone, this right here!!!!!

27 October, 09:48
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

Neanderthal S27 @s27
27 October, 08:27

27 October, 09:46
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Sunlyn 777 @Sunlyn777
27 October, 08:26
Thank you sweetheart. Yes many need to hear this message. It is so true and I thank you for saying it and reminding us. God bless you!

27 October, 09:45
In response Sunlyn 777 to her Publication
Sometimes I need the reminder myself πŸ˜… thank you, I pray you too are blessed! πŸ™πŸ€

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
27 October, 08:25
Brought a great amount of tears to my eyes, thank you, I needed to hear this πŸ™

27 October, 09:44
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
Bless you πŸ™πŸ€, I'm so sorry I made you tear up. I love you sweet friend, chin up, you are doing an amazing job ok?

Lily B.... @LilyB
27 October, 08:22
Thank you for such an uplifting message . It's very much appreciated--by many of us, I'm certain.
πŸ’žπŸ˜ŠπŸ’ž

27 October, 09:23
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
I'm just happy it got to the people who needed to see, I want us all to meet together at the finish line for a big group hug! πŸ€—πŸ€

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
27 October, 08:15
Thank Q!

27 October, 09:22
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€