Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 October, 08:10
Just gonna put this riiight here...🤍
I've had this pervasive feeling that someone on AU really needed to see this today!
So! Just in case no one has told you, or you just really needed to read this pick-me-up:
You ARE important to this plan, you are so much more than enough just as you are and I love you! Now don't you go letting anyone make you feel like you're not needed or that you're lesser than them for contributing in YOUR OWN WAY and not the way They want you to. I would gently encourage you to read (Romans 12).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
27 October, 08:25
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Brought a great amount of tears to my eyes, thank you, I needed to hear this 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bless you 🙏🤍, I'm so sorry I made you tear up. I love you sweet friend, chin up, you are doing an amazing job ok?
09:44 AM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
27 October, 05:03
Thank you, some tears are good, walls come down 👏 Your message touched my heart, Be blessed my fren 🤗😘🙏

27 October, 05:12
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
I'm glad my message arrived on your screen today, perhaps it was your vibe I felt needing to see it. 😊🙏🤍

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
27 October, 04:15
Thank you for sharing🙏😘