Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 October, 10:33
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
πŸ‘€πŸΏπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
28 October, 09:45
Sink in....double, triple meaning.....connected to "watch the water"? Drain the swamp?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
28 October, 09:24
Gotta love Elon. He is punny lol

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 October, 09:13
No coincidence?
Trump back on twitter?
Anons anticipating "The tweet".
The storm.............

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
28 October, 09:17
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Happy Days @Sun2516
28 October, 07:32

memes matter @NoComment
28 October, 06:22
i am so happyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
28 October, 06:00

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 October, 04:40
Watch the Water. It's Time to SYNCH or SWIM!

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
26 October, 04:59
EM "let that sink in"

Sounds more like #PresidentTrump is goading Elon Musk to dare to step inho his quicksand.