KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
23 October, 09:17
So, Iโ€™m this long into my 24 hour fast :) I know not long at all- lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ , but just posting :)
Lets do this โœ… ๐Ÿ’ฏ I figure there is no better time to start than Right Now ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 05:50
In response KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… to her Publication
Okay :) I met my 24 hour Fasting Goal :)โœ…๐Ÿ’ฏ YaaaaY :) I am going to keep Fasting until at least tomorrow AM & go from there :) ๐Ÿ˜Ž Total weight loss so far is 3.8 lbs :) I drink a lot of Water ๐Ÿ’ฆ on the daily, but I have been drinking even more when I feel hungry, I chug water ๐Ÿ˜Ž Thanks for this Advice & Thank You All for the Encouraging Words & Love ๐Ÿ’• Yaโ€™ll Rock๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™Much Love & God Bless You Allโ™พ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
24 October, 08:31
In response KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… to her Publication
As I am reading your post, my 7 yr old is reading it too and asks me what does fasting mean. Explained it to him. Next question, but why is it called 'fast' like running fast. Told him I don't know. So he said to ask here. ๐Ÿ˜„
* I complete 24 hrs into fasting tonight at 9pm. Will continue onwards. Well done on your fast and the weight loss!โค๏ธ

25 October, 09:05
In response God Wins to her Publication
So cute! ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™ve heard it was this :)
Also, Congratulations on Your Fast :) This is Awesome ๐Ÿ‘ Iโ€™m still going :) ๐Ÿ™God Bless You & Much Love ๐Ÿ’–

God Wins @GR2021
Thank you for that explanation. He know it means not eating but cannot undertsand why speed and โ€˜not eatingโ€™ has the same word. ๐Ÿ˜† will show him this. I complete 48 hrs tonight but will go on until tomorrow. Not hungry, good energy. So great that you are still going on. ๐Ÿ‘ Love and God bless to you too. โค๏ธ
06:44 PM - Oct 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it