Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 October, 02:49
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Speaking for myself, but the extremely unnerving part of this is if he is alive and returns publicly...why is everyone that just denounced royalties, family bloodlines in power, rigged elections etc. and screaming to be heard individually in elections...so willing to just hand him the keys to the country simply because he's alive? That is an assigned position, a bloodline claiming ruler ship through their father. etc. If he reaches an office, it should be through election only.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 October, 02:38
VK's response is classic..! I'd love to see that!!😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 October, 02:41
watching this gentlemans interview on my rsbn app makes me very happy 😀 I highly recommend it!!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
26 October, 10:38
So, true what Doq has written. I can say that about many Anons revealing things too. Just be careful.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 October, 08:07
That would senf the left into tail spin!
It would be great to see him rip off the mask on camera and then begin explaing the truth to the public.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
26 October, 07:43
Hiding in plain sight

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 October, 07:44
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
lol.right 🤭👍👍

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 October, 07:27

memes matter @NoComment
26 October, 07:14
yes..i remember that one time in bandcamp when a couple fellow anons was saying i discredited this movement bcs i believe Jr + family is alive and that Jr is Q
and that the team is multiple people like we was told
I was told to strip off my WWG1WGA tshirt(!) or they would rip it off
Lets just say I was triggered and failed at being a lady but i get savage points and I did stick to facts😂🪖

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 October, 07:31
In response memes matter to her Publication
i say fook those fake patriots 👍👍
you are an amazing and awesome patriot ❤️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 October, 01:03

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
26 October, 01:01
💯💯💯!

Red Edge @Rededge
25 October, 08:57

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 October, 08:58
In response Red Edge to her Publication
lol

Daily Eagle @dailyeagle
25 October, 06:31
Pooping his pants in front of the Pope, and long-farting burrito juice right next to the future Queen - that's some EXTREME role playing!...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 October, 06:53
In response Daily Eagle to his Publication
lol

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
25 October, 06:06
Interesting. Image JK pulling off the Branden Mask at a int'l meeting and the looks of western leaders faces - B4 they fall to the floor.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 October, 06:13
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 October, 05:01
Him saying his name is not boasting, imo, he IS who he is. Just like the rest of us.