Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 October, 01:20
I almost burnt my house down, I’ve been so stressed out my 31 year old daughter has been in the hospital since 1 AM Wednesday morning. They been running test on her so she hasn’t been able to eat. They finally told her that she could eat today, so I was making her favorite potato soup and homemade bread, so my son in law can take it to her. I turned on the wrong burner and turned my back for 3 minutes when I turned around the kitchen was filled with smoke and the cutting board was about to go up in flames. Ughhh I need to go back to bed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 October, 01:49
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
im glad you are ok. God is watching you, he saved you :) get some rest and i pray your daughter is recovering. i trust God will heal her β™₯️😍 take care and dont be so hard on yourself. one step forward at a time πŸ™ β™₯️πŸ₯°β€β€β€πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒΊβš˜πŸŒΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 October, 03:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you so much Patriot. So thankful to have such a great family here on AU.❀️

23 October, 03:12
i am thankful for our AU family tooβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™ my anxiety went away without medication when i found the AU prayer community. twitter days were bad with the trolls, i had lots of engagement and so many mean people/bots on there harming my mental health, but thats war and i wont back down β™₯️ now i love to be there to help others like you all helped me get thru that ❀

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 October, 03:29
I never had twitter but I was able to read and follow along. I’ve seen some really mean post on twitter I can understand how is would harm, Its amazing that your off your meds, one of the reasons I came to AU after all these years of never doing social media was seeing how everyone was so wiling to just pray and be nice to each other. At first I was so nervous to even comment or post, but over time I have felt the love from so many here, I will always call this home.❀️ God is so good, I pray for everyone on AU daily. God bless you Patriot.

25 October, 01:27
how are you and your daughter feeling today? πŸ₯°

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 October, 09:39
I’m doing much better. They finally sent my girl come home. They sent her home with 7 different medication’s, they told her she has IBS, but right before they sent her home they told her it is Crohn’s disease. They have a plan was once she goes back to the doctors in two weeks so now Momma has been looking into Remicade infusions because that’s what their next plan is for her.
Thank you so Much for asking, I worry because she is in the medical Field (not vaxed) and will take and do everything they say without even looking into it.

i am sorry to hear she is going thru this, i pray she gets this issue under control quickly so she can be comfortable again πŸ™ ❀ if anyone has info on Chrohns, or IBS please feel free to share to help others. i dont have too much info on this one. only a friend who took years to get diagnosed and now she is doing well. i pray your daughter has a great day today with smiles, peace, comfort, rest, healing and love. lots of healingπŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€β™₯️🌷 sending your family my love ❀
10:41 AM - Oct 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
25 October, 10:53
Aloha I dealt with IBS for many years. It's a build up of stress.
Stress you don't know you have hidden.
Until one clears the head of stressful stuff.
Your guts will be unhappy. Shingles could come next.
Librax can help calm the guts. It's the inner work . Good luck to all.
I almost lost my large intestine due to IBS. An angel surgeon showed up and refused to do the surgery.
I was saved got healthier and
found a shrink that believed my words.
A narcissist can actually kill the spirit
they are evil
Prayers beamed for a happier life

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
25 October, 11:12
In response arba happihr to her Publication
personal observation from one that's been around a # of peeps with IBS. i mean no insult, but every single person i was close to that had IBS also had to be in control, and when unable to control was when IBS flared. inner work - learn to give all to God.

diet is also critical. clean high vibe foods are mandatory.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 October, 11:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
She was misdiagnosed three years ago this time while she was in the hospital they ran a lot more test. Her iron levels were at a 10 so they gave her an iron transfusion right away, they said she has IBS floating fluid and maybe a perforated bowel and possibly will need surgery, lots of inflammation. They also tested her on Sunday for Clostridium difficile(Cdiff) And told her that if she tested positive she would have to stay in the hospital for 5 to 7 more days because it’s contagious. Doctors and nurse wore hazmat suits every time they came into her room. The test came back positive but they let her come home the next day as long as she would take the antibiotics they prescribe for it.
The girl stress’s about everything so I can see why she has IBS, even when there is nothing to be stressing about. She has been like that since she was a little girl.
Thank you so much for your comment, and your prayers.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 October, 10:52
My grandson has Crohns. He is due to have surgery the week of Thanksgiving, they are going to remove some of his intestines!! He has not followed what foods to avoid, he is 21yrs old and no fear! All I know is certain foods should be avoided in order to avoid an attack.

MvA_r @MvA_r
25 October, 11:11
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
25 October, 10:47
My husband is on leflunomide and it was prescribed his own doctor, who has Crohn's himself. 20 years now without a serious issue. It is used for arthritis but is a wonder drug for Crohn's. He is 64 and feeling great.