Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 October, 01:20
I almost burnt my house down, I’ve been so stressed out my 31 year old daughter has been in the hospital since 1 AM Wednesday morning. They been running test on her so she hasn’t been able to eat. They finally told her that she could eat today, so I was making her favorite potato soup and homemade bread, so my son in law can take it to her. I turned on the wrong burner and turned my back for 3 minutes when I turned around the kitchen was filled with smoke and the cutting board was about to go up in flames. Ughhh I need to go back to bed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 October, 01:49
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
im glad you are ok. God is watching you, he saved you :) get some rest and i pray your daughter is recovering. i trust God will heal her ♥️😍 take care and dont be so hard on yourself. one step forward at a time 🙏 ♥️🥰❤❤❤🌷💐🌺⚘🌼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 October, 03:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you so much Patriot. So thankful to have such a great family here on AU.❤️

i am thankful for our AU family too♥️♥️🙏 my anxiety went away without medication when i found the AU prayer community. twitter days were bad with the trolls, i had lots of engagement and so many mean people/bots on there harming my mental health, but thats war and i wont back down ♥️ now i love to be there to help others like you all helped me get thru that ❤
03:12 PM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 October, 03:29
I never had twitter but I was able to read and follow along. I’ve seen some really mean post on twitter I can understand how is would harm, Its amazing that your off your meds, one of the reasons I came to AU after all these years of never doing social media was seeing how everyone was so wiling to just pray and be nice to each other. At first I was so nervous to even comment or post, but over time I have felt the love from so many here, I will always call this home.❤️ God is so good, I pray for everyone on AU daily. God bless you Patriot.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 October, 03:54
United not Divided. Glad your here!!

25 October, 01:27
how are you and your daughter feeling today? 🥰

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 October, 03:20
we are the lifeboat.