Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 October, 09:38
Just lining up some Personal things. Will be offline tomorrow.

Keep vibes high!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 @Marianne12411
Yesterday VK announces he will be offline today.
Today: Toronto zoo vaccinates it’s red pandas.
Red panda cub died.
Why doesn’t this feel like a coincidence?
Any decodes here frens?

post link.
https://t.me/SarahConnor05...
09:42 AM - Oct 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marianne12411 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
25 October, 09:12
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Sons of bitches. How dare they do this to the animals. This is why I continue to say we should never have zoos. Punishment for those doing this to the animals should be every single vaxx plus all boosters all at once. Then we can step back and watch them expire one by one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
26 October, 08:03
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
25 October, 09:19
Named Dash - affectionately known as Baby Spice

Also Q Posts - Spice
Sorry on phone and the post will not download.

26 October, 07:57
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Ty fren for decode😎

Silver Cat @silvercat
25 October, 08:57
The pissed-off meter is off the charts. This is enough to get me to the hissing stage; way past the growling stage. Messing with the red pandas? Very bad idea, indeed.
Hope this is comms. We shall see.

26 October, 08:03
In response Silver Cat to his Publication

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
25 October, 08:56
APL=17/10🤷‍♀️

Scat ling @scatling
25 October, 04:24
😤This is NOT keeping the vibes up. 😢

26 October, 08:05
In response Scat ling to her Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 October, 04:18
sad, I hope it is just a comm

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 October, 02:31
This better be Comms🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 October, 02:04
😿

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 October, 01:21
A sad day for sure! :(
The first time I ever saw a Red Panda was at the Toronto Zoo. Before that time, I hadn't even known of their existence... still remember the 'meeting'. A quiet and quite lovely critter.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
25 October, 12:06
This has to be a redline for VK!!

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
25 October, 08:51
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
the exact same thought came to me also this morning when I read it wow! red line my exact thought.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
25 October, 12:06
This has to be a redline for VK!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 October, 11:48
😱😖....stupid fuckers.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 October, 11:13
They are such idiots!

malynda mcneely @starryskylol
25 October, 10:51

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 October, 10:01
AWWWW😢😢

So wrong