Truth Seeker @JacksRule
24 October, 09:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 09:14
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Chitters.. I think I require a translator. I understood the first and last sentence 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
25 October, 12:59
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
STORM OF THE CENTURY???? WHEN in known history has ANYTHING of this magnitude ever taken place? That's all quite depressing. Thank you for sharing 😒

I'd say thank God we're watching a movie but we all know the horrors involving the babies/children are sadly all too real.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 October, 01:58
In response Evangelina to her Publication
This is a movement unlike anything we have ever experienced. HISTORY is being made..and we are apart of it. GOD IS CHANGING THE WORLD. As depressing and scary as this all seems, it wont be that way for long..a few weeks perhaps..then as Trump says..you will get sick and tired of winning winning winning....... PRAY and find peace within yourself. Have faith... God wins, we win. Its written in the bible as well as the Q drops.