KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 October, 09:17
So, I’m this long into my 24 hour fast :) I know not long at all- lol 😂 , but just posting :)
Lets do this ✅ 💯 I figure there is no better time to start than Right Now 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 October, 02:50
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Hows is going Kiki ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 03:21
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙋‍♀️HiYa Fren :) The Fast is Going Great :) 🙏Thank You for Asking :) 🙏
I actually just had to go to the Grocery Store 🏬- lolz 😂 , I made it :)! 😎 idk, I may try to continue the Fast after 5:50 pm 🤔... it’s either stop & eat then, or make it until at least the next morning or so... I guess I will see how I feel 🙏 I 🙏Pray🙏 You are having a ☀️💖Wonderful Day:)💙🌟🙏God Bless You & Yours🙏♾Much Love💕

24 October, 03:42
It gets easier as you go along first 24 hrs tough then it smooths out a bit. I know you got this and God makes Your way. When it gets tough just think about those 40 days. I am having a great day today! Its been a few days and Im going to go until this evening, I think. God Bless!!! 🙏❤️ Again, You Got This, easy peasy. 👊❤️

24 October, 04:45
🙏Thank You Fren🙏❤️I know God does make a way❤️🙏 I didn’t realize that You are fasting too...😎 How do You feel? 🙏

24 October, 04:48
YW. Praise God !! I am doing great. Buzzing with energy.

24 October, 04:56
😎🐝 Noice!

24 October, 04:59
Shooting for 117 hrs . 🤷‍♂️

24 October, 05:11
WoW 🤩 You can do it! 👏💖 YOU Rock!

Livia Ashlynn @LiviaAshlynn
I getting Paid up to $15,000 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister's told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.Go to home tab
for more details.☛☛☛ http://Www.TopCityPay.com
05:20 PM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by LiviaAshlynn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Livia Ashlynn, click on at the bottom under it