KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
23 October, 09:17
So, Iโ€™m this long into my 24 hour fast :) I know not long at all- lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ , but just posting :)
Lets do this โœ… ๐Ÿ’ฏ I figure there is no better time to start than Right Now ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
24 October, 03:21
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธHiYa Fren :) The Fast is Going Great :) ๐Ÿ™Thank You for Asking :) ๐Ÿ™
I actually just had to go to the Grocery Store ๐Ÿฌ- lolz ๐Ÿ˜‚ , I made it :)! ๐Ÿ˜Ž idk, I may try to continue the Fast after 5:50 pm ๐Ÿค”... itโ€™s either stop & eat then, or make it until at least the next morning or so... I guess I will see how I feel ๐Ÿ™ I ๐Ÿ™Pray๐Ÿ™ You are having a โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–Wonderful Day:)๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™God Bless You & Yours๐Ÿ™โ™พMuch Love๐Ÿ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 October, 03:42
In response KiKi Love1111 โญ๏ธโœ… to her Publication
It gets easier as you go along first 24 hrs tough then it smooths out a bit. I know you got this and God makes Your way. When it gets tough just think about those 40 days. I am having a great day today! Its been a few days and Im going to go until this evening, I think. God Bless!!! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ Again, You Got This, easy peasy. ๐Ÿ‘Šโค๏ธ