KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
23 October, 09:17
So, I’m this long into my 24 hour fast :) I know not long at all- lol πŸ˜‚ , but just posting :)
Lets do this βœ… πŸ’― I figure there is no better time to start than Right Now 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 October, 02:50
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
Hows is going Kiki ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 03:21
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈHiYa Fren :) The Fast is Going Great :) πŸ™Thank You for Asking :) πŸ™
I actually just had to go to the Grocery Store 🏬- lolz πŸ˜‚ , I made it :)! 😎 idk, I may try to continue the Fast after 5:50 pm πŸ€”... it’s either stop & eat then, or make it until at least the next morning or so... I guess I will see how I feel πŸ™ I πŸ™PrayπŸ™ You are having a β˜€οΈπŸ’–Wonderful Day:)πŸ’™πŸŒŸπŸ™God Bless You & YoursπŸ™β™ΎMuch LoveπŸ’•

24 October, 03:42
It gets easier as you go along first 24 hrs tough then it smooths out a bit. I know you got this and God makes Your way. When it gets tough just think about those 40 days. I am having a great day today! Its been a few days and Im going to go until this evening, I think. God Bless!!! πŸ™β€οΈ Again, You Got This, easy peasy. πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

24 October, 04:45
πŸ™Thank You FrenπŸ™β€οΈI know God does make a wayβ€οΈπŸ™ I didn’t realize that You are fasting too...😎 How do You feel? πŸ™

24 October, 04:48
YW. Praise God !! I am doing great. Buzzing with energy.

24 October, 04:56
😎🐝 Noice!

24 October, 04:59
Shooting for 117 hrs . πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

24 October, 05:11
WoW 🀩 You can do it! πŸ‘πŸ’– YOU Rock!

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Thank You and not me but God through the Holy Spirit, without God all is not possible. Love You So Much Sister. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ So happy You're here with us all. God is Good !!! πŸ™Œ
05:14 PM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
24 October, 05:24
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’™ I ❀️LoveπŸ’™ YOU more. I am SO Happy :)πŸ₯° & Grateful that WE are all here together πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’™ Thank God WE all found each other & Thank God @Administrator created such a πŸ’–LOVElyπŸ’™ Place :) God is so Good All of the Time βœ…πŸ™

24 October, 05:27
Yes Thank YOU @administrator . and I think we tie Sister. ❀️