HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 October, 06:41
I'm actually curious how many anons here are from the USA, from Europe, Australia/New Zealand and from Asia? Can you indicate from which continent you are. Just curious how far the Great Awakening reaches...
I am from Europe myself..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
24 October, 01:12
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Cleveland Ohio, United States. I love my country, but absolutely hate my government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 01:16
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
I always wanted to go to Cleveland as a kid after I got a Cleveland brand watch from my dad. Thank you!! And I hope things change for you soon!

24 October, 01:24
I’ve always wanted to go to Europe. I’ve been to Australia and South Africa. But right now, I wish I was in a country where the people are rising up against their governments. To many people here in the states are so brainwashed and won’t get off their asses and fight. I’ve been trying to get people I know, to march on our state’s capital and demand change, but no one will do so. It’s really sad. I would die for my beliefs.

24 October, 01:53
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
I can well imagine your wish ... we have the same here in the Netherlands. Everyone (85%) is asleep and nods yes to the Fake News. It's really sad. In Europe, it is mainly Hungary and France who are standing up… in Hungary against the European Union and in France against Macron's government. In France it is really massive and reminds of the French Revolution of 1789 ...
Yet, no matter how great the resistance to our ideas in our own country or state, we will have to fight on and maintain the confidence that we are on the right side of history. Trust yourself above all!! godspeed!!

24 October, 02:22
I’m a second generation American. My family is from Hungry. I’m 3/4th Hungarian and a quarter Irish. My grandfather on my moms side, fled Ireland during the bombing of the IRA. He made his way to Hungry were he met my grandma. My mother is half Irish and half Hungarian. My father is full Hungarian. They all left together when Hitler was moving into Hungary. They made their way to America. There’s a providence in Hungary named Farkas and that’s where our family is from. My grandmother was the aunt of Viktor Orban, the prime minister of Hungry. My father and stepmom have been to Hungry a couple times. It’s my dream to one day go to Hungry to live. I’m very proud of my Hungarian roots.

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
*waves!! 50% Hungarian here! My father came from Esztergom. Fled Hungary in ‘56 to The Netherlands. Yaay! I am also Very Proud of my 50% roots 👊🏻❤️
02:32 PM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by MarinaOfLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marina OfLight, click on at the bottom under it