HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
I'm actually curious how many anons here are from the USA, from Europe, Australia/New Zealand and from Asia? Can you indicate from which continent you are. Just curious how far the Great Awakening reaches...
I am from Europe myself..
06:41 AM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 October, 11:35
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Utah, USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 October, 02:12
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Thank you! I would like to travel through all those beautiful states and landscapes once in my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessi Doe @Jessi
25 October, 11:31
Indiana, USA❤🤍💙

26 October, 02:09
In response Jessi Doe to her Publication
👍👍👍 thanks!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
24 October, 08:30
“live free or die” state of new hampshire

25 October, 01:17
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Thank you! A beautiful and powerful motto!

Dissident @Dissident
24 October, 05:21
I am from the 'Left' coast of the USA. "The Discovery of Freedom" was first drafted {written} by Rose Wilder Lane on the 4th floor of the Library at the University where I teach.

25 October, 01:10
In response Dissident to his Publication
Thank you! There are so many comments from anons with extraordinary stories and history. Very special!

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
24 October, 05:05
Canada

25 October, 01:07
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
👍👍👍

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
24 October, 02:55
The Netherlands, Europe 🇳🇱🇺🇸🦅

24 October, 03:00
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Dank je!! Thanks!!
👍👍👍

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
24 October, 01:47
Eastern Europe, Bulgaria

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
24 October, 01:12
Cleveland Ohio, United States. I love my country, but absolutely hate my government.

24 October, 01:16
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
I always wanted to go to Cleveland as a kid after I got a Cleveland brand watch from my dad. Thank you!! And I hope things change for you soon!

Mike Anon @Mike314
24 October, 01:06
Communist (currently) Pennsylvania. That will change after Doug Mastriano is elected as Governor on November 8th.

24 October, 01:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
👊 😁 I hope it for You and all !!

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
24 October, 09:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
PA politicians are & HAVE been,
from the 40+ years I have lived IN
the Commonwealth,
paying taxes, following issues,
working in the public sector,

GUILTY of BREACH of PUBLIC TRUST,
AKA corruption,
so BLATANTLY, ⬆️ and ⬇️ the ballot:
feeding themselves & cronies,
breeding CYNICISM & SOCIAL MALAISE
like maggots
in our YOUNGSTERS.

These POLITICOs stick out their literal & figurative bellies & swagger,
STATUS SYMBOLS
of how RICH & FAT & (yes) "POWERFUL"
they've gotten DIVERTING FUNDS from
"constituents" AKA serfs...

They're just self-serving sociopaths...
for sale.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
24 October, 01:06
All my ancestral roots are in England......born in Massachusetts.....got to Texas as fast as I could......been here over 40+ years and consider myself Texan!

24 October, 01:08
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Nice! Proud!! Good!! 👍👍👍

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
24 October, 01:03
Indiana USA

24 October, 01:05
In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication
Thanks!!!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 October, 01:01
OHIO USA

24 October, 01:04
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
👍👍👍

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 October, 12:57
I have lived all over the world.
Most recent, I have been in the United States of America (birthed here), but one day will return overseas.

24 October, 12:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
That sounds like an adventurous life!! 👍👍👍

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 October, 12:52
Europe

24 October, 12:55
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
👍👍👍

Michael Mcgilvary @EAPatriot1984
24 October, 10:31
sweet home Alabama US

24 October, 10:42
In response Michael Mcgilvary to his Publication
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama - 7/2/1977 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium (Official) - YouTube

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home AlabamaRecorded Live: 7/2/1977 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium - Oakland, CAMore Lynyrd Skynyrd at Music Vault: http://www.musicvault....

sweet home Alabama US

sweet home Alabama US

sweet home Alabama US

Kathy Wood @MTKat
24 October, 10:06
USA, MO transplant from Montana

24 October, 10:42
In response Kathy Wood to her Publication
👍👍👍

Sista Sue @SC18835410
24 October, 10:05
Illinois, US 😔
BTW…Illinois is NOT just Chicago!! 🤨

24 October, 10:44
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Thank you!!!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
24 October, 10:01
Wales UK :)

24 October, 10:45
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
The beautiful Wales!!! Love it!!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
24 October, 12:57
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
The Land of my Fathers also

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

24 October, 10:48
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Thanks Good Idea!! Will make it in some days ... 👍👍👍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 October, 09:47
Colorado, USA 🇺🇸

24 October, 09:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
wow, beautiful!!!!!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
24 October, 01:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Breathtaking!

Only followers of this user (I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 October, 09:41
Idaho, USA

24 October, 09:42
In response New Years Day to her Publication
👍☀️👍 thanks!

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
24 October, 09:40
Michigan, USA

24 October, 09:43
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Thanks!!!!

Dottie French @DotOn777
24 October, 09:33
The greatest country in the world...

United States of America

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
24 October, 09:37
In response Dottie French to her Publication
FL., USA ♥️🤍💙

24 October, 09:40
In response Dottie French to her Publication
👍👍👍💚

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

24 October, 09:14
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
👍👍Wow!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
24 October, 08:20
UK org from NZ

24 October, 09:15
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Thanks 👍👍👍

Whimma Texas @Whimma
24 October, 06:43
Texas, USA 🇺🇸

24 October, 06:44
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
👍👍👍