Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 12:40
Could someone PLEASE post a viable option for those of us who are unable to upload SIGNAL. Time is running out...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 12:44
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Maybe if you know someone who has it they can invite you. That's another way to get it on your phone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 12:50
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Wouldn't I need it on my phone as well?

I sure appreciate your efforts ❤️

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 12:53
Probably. It's just an extra way to see your messages.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 01:02
I imagine a room full of good ole boys sitting around a table laughing their asses off as they reject all of the requests I have made.

In Aug of 2020 I received an email from a very important person.. after I got locked out of my email (a year after my Apple lockout) I started looking through things on my computer and noticed that particular email from someone I can't mention had been flagged. I didn't flag it... I didn't even know a message could be flagged. It mentioned "major players around the globe that will either suffer the guillotine or life imprisonment" etc.

I think this email is why I my passcode now has a security lock on it. I also have to wonder if they communicate and that was why my 20 year old Hotmail acct was shut down on me. Oh and I was booted out of a conspiracy site I was a memeber of for many years, also known to be likely be tied in with Tavistock.

I hate these control freaks.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 01:05
You could get an extra phone. They have burners gor $40 including a year service and calls.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 01:06
Where would I get one?? Can you access apps with them??

Oh Lord! I feel hope!!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 01:12
HSN.com online Tracfone they have two styles for $39.99 free shipping includes 1500 minutes 15OO text and Mobile data. for 365 days. They ship out of N Texas so can be delivered in few days max 7 days. Price is called Black Friday sale. Mine was 60 percent off reg. They have all brands and prices. The Samsung is good.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 01:21
I feel I need one ASAP. Chit can go sideways any day. I'm on hold with Best Buy... fingers crossed 😬

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 01:25
They take 3 to 7 days to deliver. They cost more at Best Buy. It is called prepaid service.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 01:26
Maybe I could pay extra for faster shipping?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 01:50
You can phone your order in if you have item number. I just order online.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 02:05
Laritha, I just ordered one from Best Buy. It cost me 3 times as much but it is worth it if I can bypass Apple.
The guy came on the phone (super nice) and I just went for it.

Listen sweetheart.. This has been such a thorn in my side not being able to access Signal. You have no idea of the relief I am now feeling. My phone will be here tomorrow. I owe you one girl.
THANK YOU!! As Victor would say... U ROCK!

I saw a post last week by Whiplash saying SIGNAL would be the only way to reach anyone during the STORM. I live alone and that comment just echoed throughout my being. Now.. thanks to YOU, I won't be completely isolated.

God Bless you fren ❤️❤️❤️

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 02:08
Join the Au group when you get on. Think Nana has one also WWGOWGA. where we go one we go all and AU Home.

Evangelina @Evangelina
Where do I find that? Is that separate from this place?

😆 Duh

So sorry.. haha
02:11 PM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it