Evangelina @Evangelina
Could someone PLEASE post a viable option for those of us who are unable to upload SIGNAL. Time is running out...
12:40 PM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
24 October, 01:19
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Pardon please if you’ve already tried this avenue. Looks like there’s a download for desktop too, which I had no idea existed.

https://signal.org/downloa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 02:09
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Even with a desk top you still have to access the app via Apple.

Thanks to Laritha's suggestion, I have managed to secure a different phone which I was told will allow me to completely bypass the arrogant asses at Apple.

Thank you fren ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 12:44
Maybe if you know someone who has it they can invite you. That's another way to get it on your phone.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 12:50
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Wouldn't I need it on my phone as well?

I sure appreciate your efforts ❤️

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 October, 12:42
Do you mean the app? When you get it we have a group chat called AU Home to stay in touch.

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 October, 12:48
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Apple has a SECURITY LOCK on my passcode so I am unable to access anything requiring an app. This has gone on for 2 years. I even threatened to sue... a supervisor worked with me for a week and ultimately the "Purchase Authorization Group" denied my request. The supervisor was dumbfounded.

I have to circumvent them somehow, I'm just not sure how to go about it.